OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   TBCB General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Data base updates. (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=179129)

IceTea 03-03-2009 04:49 PM

Data base updates.

Many new female additions. Several 0 rated heavyweights and Martin Rogan (5). Updates of John, Diaz, Adamek, Marquez, Juarez, Banks, and others.

hamed2 03-04-2009 08:57 AM

Good stuff! I think you updated Chris John as well.

javier_83 03-04-2009 11:43 AM

cool! thanks Ice!!

IceTea 03-29-2009 12:14 AM

Added: Johnny "Playboy" Prescott, Otis Thomas, Eduardo Primo, Steve Dudas, Emil Scholz, Al Delaney, Izzy Singer, Denton Ruddock, Neville Meade, Gordon Ferris, Tommy Kiely, Billy Aird, Roger Tighe, Roy Enifer, Brian Daltrey, Stanford Harris, Hydra Lacy, Joe Boykin, Tom Maxted, Art Fairbanks, Al Ware, Lajuan Simon, George Cotton, Roughhouse Ware, Akinyemi Laleye, Deon Elam, Ehinomen Ehikhamenor, Ola Afolabi, Jack Lester, Jack Jeffries, and many new female fighter files.

Jermaine Taylor SMW rating.

Cap 03-29-2009 10:32 AM

Do you have all these guys rated "0"?

Cap

IceTea 04-25-2009 03:00 PM

New additions: Carl Davis, Ketson Manswell, Bowie Tupou, Andrzej Wawrzyk, Carlos Takam, Grzegorz Kielsa, Darel Madison, Alexander Ustinov, Ondrej Pala, Thierre Karl, Gusmyl Perdomo, Darren Corbett, Dominick Carter, Phil Brown, Willie Ball, Bob Scanlon, Mary Konate, Ron Marsh, Jade Scott, Lorenzo Boyd, Ed Keely, Sparring Caballero, Andres Balsa, and many women.

John Dewey 04-25-2009 06:55 PM

where's the women?

I,ve downloaded from the data base but haven't received any new women ratings since early April. I currently have 944 women's ratings in my data. Is this right?

IceTea 04-25-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john dewey (Post 2718206)
i,ve downloaded from the data base but haven't received any new women ratings since early april. I currently have 944 women's ratings in my data. Is this right?

946...I might have two that are in my data base but not in the official one. If you are at 944, you are pretty close.

MJ

John Dewey 04-25-2009 08:30 PM

updates

But some of the other fighters that you just listed didn't show up when I updated and imported the data pool such as Jade Scott. Is there a delay on the official data pool end of things? Is the list you posted today pending and not yet a reality? I will try updating and importing from the data base once again just before I go to bed.

bear 04-25-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dewey (Post 2718264)
But some of the other fighters that you just listed didn't show up when I updated and imported the data pool such as Jade Scott. Is there a delay on the official data pool end of things? Is the list you posted today pending and not yet a reality? I will try updating and importing from the data base once again just before I go to bed.

John
There are two steps involved in updating.

First you update from the main screen

Then, when you open whichever game you wish to open you can update into that as well

bear 04-25-2009 10:59 PM

John be care ful about your updating.

With the update from database box checked, you might overwrite files you've been working so hard at creating.

See this link

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...ml#post2718316

somebody else lost a bunch of work

John Dewey 04-26-2009 09:43 AM

updating

I know about the two step method and I do get additions to my game. I am also aware of the danger of overwriting. I only upload the new data to my "official" universe and do all my other work in another universe.

John Dewey 04-26-2009 09:47 AM

stupid me!

I just checked and Jade Scott did appear in my official universe after all. Don't know why I didn't see him last night. Must have been eye weary from looking at the screen all day. Thanks for your concern.

bear 04-26-2009 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Dewey (Post 2718485)
I know about the two step method and I do get additions to my game. I am also aware of the danger of overwriting. I only upload the new data to my "official" universe and do all my other work in another universe.

I work in a similar fashion

meade95 04-27-2009 10:52 PM

An updated Froch rating file

Can someone throw me (link me to) Froch rating file - I don't have him created yet in my UNI -

IceTea 05-21-2009 01:04 PM

Devon Alexander, Sam Sexton, and Ela Nunez have been added. Many updates to fighters records.

hamed2 05-21-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceTea (Post 2731953)
Devon Alexander, Sam Sexton, and Ela Nunez have been added. Many updates to fighters records.

Great, I was hoping for his - thanks!

comicfanman 05-21-2009 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceTea (Post 2731953)

When I update the pool, ratings don't seem to be right. Almost all zeros. Also Ela Nunez not loaded???:(

IceTea 05-22-2009 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comicfanman (Post 2732260)
When I update the pool, ratings don't seem to be right. Almost all zeros. Also Ela Nunez not loaded???:(

Uploaded new additions is a two part process.
1) update data pool (left hand side of main screen). After that is completed:
2) Enter your universe and click on "update data pool" on the right hand side of the page.

MJ

Infinity 05-23-2009 12:14 AM

I've noticed that you have taken all the duplicate files of fighters and combined them somewhere down the line...GREAT work!:woohoo: