OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   PT Bug Reports Forum (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3959)
-   -   Can't log into PT (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=308180)

Edster007 11-11-2019 05:19 AM

Can't log into PT

Since early Sunday afternoon I haven't been able to log into PT. I get trying to connect followed by could not connect check your internet connection and restart OOTP.

Is anyone having this or issue or had this issue and knows of a resolution?

Markus Heinsohn 11-11-2019 05:21 AM

We are currently preparing the server update to the new version which introduces tournaments. You will need to update your copy of OOTP 20 to log in. We will launch the patch in about 2 hours.

Edster007 11-11-2019 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4558616)
We are currently preparing the server update to the new version which introduces tournaments. You will need to update your copy of OOTP 20 to log in. We will launch the patch in about 2 hours.

Thanks but I have been having this problem since yesterday. I see other players were able to follow the playoffs yesterday. I logged in fine early yesterday but when I tried yesterday afternoon and then on and off throughout the evening I was unable to.

Markus Heinsohn 11-11-2019 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edster007 (Post 4558619)
Thanks but I have been having this problem since yesterday. I see other players were able to follow the playoffs yesterday. I logged in fine early yesterday but when I tried yesterday afternoon and then on and off throughout the evening I was unable to.

Hmm, we have not seen any reports of problems since yesterday, so I do not know what is failing for you, sorry :( Maybe a faulty internet connection? Have you tried rebooting your computer or router?

Edster007 11-11-2019 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4558621)
Hmm, we have not seen any reports of problems since yesterday, so I do not know what is failing for you, sorry :( Maybe a faulty internet connection? Have you tried rebooting your computer or router?

I have tried it all-except the router, I'm in a Hotel (that I have logged into PT on previous visits)I was able to stream NFL Sunday ticket without issue and speed test shows I have sufficient internet. I'll wait a couple of hours and see if the patch kick starts me.

raslavens 11-11-2019 07:22 AM

Is the patch available via Apple? Because it's not giving me the option to Update. Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall to get the new patch?

Kris Jardine 11-11-2019 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raslavens (Post 4558635)
Is the patch available via Apple? Because it's not giving me the option to Update. Do I have to uninstall and then reinstall to get the new patch?

The patch is not out yet. We will post when its available

raslavens 11-11-2019 08:49 AM

Then how am I supposed to get my teams ready for this week? Not really fair that you do selective patching and then shut out certain users based on where they bought the game from.

CrazyWR 11-11-2019 08:51 AM

the patch isnt out yet for ANYONE, not just you. Also, you can always prep your teams Sunday.

Edster007 11-11-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyWR (Post 4558695)
the patch isnt out yet for ANYONE, not just you. Also, you can always prep your teams Sunday.

Thanks for the update but I wasn't able to log in yesterday when EVERYONE else seemed to be able to.

dancariaz 11-11-2019 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raslavens (Post 4558693)
Then how am I supposed to get my teams ready for this week? Not really fair that you do selective patching and then shut out certain users based on where they bought the game from.

?

nobody can do anything right now, no matter where you bought the game.

raslavens 11-11-2019 09:10 AM

x

Markus Heinsohn 11-11-2019 09:15 AM

Patch is live!

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/...d.php?t=308187

raslavens 11-11-2019 02:13 PM

Please let us know when the patch is live in Apple Store. Sucks that I have to wait several hours after everyone else has it, though it wouldn't be a big deal if the whole game wasn't closed off.

pmarcig 11-11-2019 08:37 PM

This may have been answered at some point...but any reason why we don't wait till the Appstore (Mac) approval has happened, and *then* post the patch(es) for everyone else on PC, rather than the other way around?