OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - 3D Models (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3879)
-   -   Historical, Fictional & Misc. Parks update (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=284762)

adion 02-03-2018 02:32 PM

Historical, Fictional & Misc. Parks update
 
5 Attachment(s)
With the help of Silvam, the creator of these parks, I have updated them with night time backgrounds. I have named them all with V1_4 so you should be able to install them and they will overwrite any with this version number. Otherwise, you will have to re-connect the team(s) to this manually.

Here are examples of historic (Sportsman) and a fictional (3).

Most are made with my backgrounds but in a few of the more modern historicals I used some OOTP 18 Sky Boxes. I was never happy with the historic background for Wrigley as I could not find good photos. So I used the OOTP skyboxes and removed some of the sky scrapers for each older Wrigley.

If you have any problems or find errors, omission or whatever, just let me know.

I would like to thank Silvam because without all his hard work making these parks,none of this would be possible.

I have also uploaded the sky backgrounds I use. The 7th inning stretch music I use which include Harry Caray and advertising signs I use for OOTP18. The installation instructions for each is contained in a txt file with each download. All of these should work with OOTP19 with the
possible exception of the advertising which I may have to fiddle with. I will look at that, if it doesn't look right, after 19 is released.

Here are the links;
Historical: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Fictional: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
Misc./requests: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hlppfgks3lqdi/Other
Stretch: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2obof4jzg1a52/Music
Skies: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/frea...zb/Backgrounds
Signage: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fej3h274idijr/Signage

Jerry Helper 02-03-2018 09:25 PM

You guys rock!!

silvam14 02-04-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adion (Post 4274373)
With the help of Silvam, the creator of these parks, I have updated them with night time backgrounds. I have named them all with V1_4 so you should be able to install them and they will overwrite any with this version number. Otherwise, you will have to re-connect the team(s) to this manually.

Here are examples of historic (Sportsman) and a fictional (3).

Most are made with my backgrounds but in a few of the more modern historicals I used some OOTP 18 Sky Boxes. I was never happy with the historic background for Wrigley as I could not find good photos. So I used the OOTP skyboxes and removed some of the sky scrapers for each older Wrigley.

If you have any problems or find errors, omission or whatever, just let me know.

I would like to thank Silvam because without all his hard work making these parks,none of this would be possible.

I have also uploaded the sky backgrounds I use. The 7th inning stretch music I use which include Harry Caray and advertising signs I use for OOTP18. The installation instructions for each is contained in a txt file with each download. All of these should work with OOTP19 with the
possible exception of the advertising which I may have to fiddle with. I will look at that, if it doesn't look right, after 19 is released.

Here are the links;
Historical: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/akd2ejkdtk4dx/Historic
Fictional: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/x10fhc8413v8y/Fictional
Misc./requests: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/hlppfgks3lqdi/Other
Stretch: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/2obof4jzg1a52/Music
Skies: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/frea...zb/Backgrounds
Signage: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/fej3h274idijr/Signage

That was awfully fast! great work

adion 02-04-2018 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silvam14 (Post 4274682)
That was awfully fast! great work

Only about 200 parks! It keep me busy for a while but the more I did, the more short cuts I found. Hopefully there are not many errors.

Thanks.

pstrickert 02-04-2018 09:31 AM

Looks like a typo on one of the Kansas City file names.

adion 02-04-2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pstrickert (Post 4274696)
Looks like a typo on one of the Kansas City file names.

I just looked at the list on the download site and you are correct, there is a Kanas. There was no 73 version in the original a1_4 version so there is nothing to overwrite. Anyone wanting to use this can just rename the file with the correct spelling.

There were very few parks that I had to change the name. Most are the same as the original v1_4 versions. So it should not be a problem. I am more concerned that I made some errors in the day to night conversions as that was a somewhat tedious process and I started getting blurry eyed and tired at times.

I appreciate you check the files though.

Thanks.

pstrickert 02-04-2018 11:27 AM

adion, here are the parks I did not find a match for in your list:

Baker Bowl 1895-1909
Briggs (3 versions)
Camden Yard 92-11

pstrickert 02-04-2018 12:07 PM

I wonder if you replaced Briggs with Navin and I simply did not delete the Briggs files?

pstrickert 02-04-2018 12:09 PM

One word about these ballparks, adion: FANTASTIC!

pstrickert 02-04-2018 12:09 PM

And that goes for silvam, too. Such a treat to see these old parks with gorgeous backgrounds in game. :)

adion 02-04-2018 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pstrickert (Post 4274726)
adion, here are the parks I did not find a match for in your list:

Baker Bowl 1895-1909
Briggs (3 versions)
Camden Yard 92-11

I don't have a Baker Bowl 1895-1909 and don't see one in Silvam's download page nor mine. So I don't know where it came from. If you have link to it, send to me and I will see if I can do it.

I will go back and look at Briggs. I haven't used them because I didn't think they were much good. I made them.

I see that Camden Yard in my models file. I am not sure why it didn't have a v1_4 on it. It is not on my, or Silvam's, original v1-4 download list. I seem to recall that I had a problem with. I will check this out also.

adion 02-04-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adion (Post 4274744)
I don't have a Baker Bowl 1895-1909 and don't see one in Silvam's download page nor mine. So I don't know where it came from. If you have link to it, send to me and I will see if I can do it.

I will go back and look at Briggs. I haven't used them because I didn't think they were much good. I made them.

I see that Camden Yard in my models file. I am not sure why it didn't have a v1_4 on it. It is not on my, or Silvam's, original v1-4 download list. I seem to recall that I had a problem with. I will check this out also.

I am adding Camden to my download list. I knew there was a reason I stopped messing with Briggs. It is my understand that Briggs and Navin are one and the same. Since Silvam made Navin parks I used his. I tried making a few variations of Briggs using a Tiger stadium I downloaded from someplace, probably 3D warehouse, I did a lot of deletions, additions and and changes to the stands. but I had I lot of problems with the scale of the park and it never looked right to me so I stopped. The Navins that Silvam did don't look like some of the pictures I found for Briggs for that era but I don't know which is correct so I used Navin for those periods.

If you are really interested in those 3 Briggs, maybe Silvam can fix them. I will send him the files if he wants to try.

pstrickert 02-04-2018 02:32 PM

No, I'm not interested in Briggs. But thanks for looking into it. :)

I'm uploading the Baker Bowl 1895-1909 folder. In a minute, it should be available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0sgpvij93...-1909.zip?dl=0

adion 02-04-2018 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pstrickert (Post 4274799)
No, I'm not interested in Briggs. But thanks for looking into it. :)

I'm uploading the Baker Bowl 1895-1909 folder. In a minute, it should be available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o0sgpvij93...-1909.zip?dl=0

That looks familiar. I remember those signs. I don't know what happened to it but I will do this one, probably tomorrow--maybe later tonight.

Thanks

Markus Heinsohn 02-05-2018 03:28 AM

Awesome! I have stickied this post :) Great job everyone!

Xogo 03-03-2018 02:47 PM

Will these work for 19 or need to be redone?

adion 03-03-2018 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xogo (Post 4286613)
Will these work for 19 or need to be redone?

I am not sure which ones you are talking about but all the ones recently uploaded will work in 18 and 19. If you don't have the links let me know.

Xogo 03-04-2018 05:51 PM

Ive downloaded multiple stadiums (files)

I dont see an .txt file in any of them for directions.

Could you please post

Cork55 03-04-2018 06:09 PM

Not seeing any crowds when using these. otherwise they look great.

adion 03-04-2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xogo (Post 4287063)
Ive downloaded multiple stadiums (files)

I dont see an .txt file in any of them for directions.

Could you please post

Just extract each park into the the models folder. You will have to link tot he park(s) in the the edit park page and select the .obj file.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2018 Out of the Park Developments