OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3913)
-   -   Receiving Pre-Order Link and Email Provider? (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=270389)

SlyBelle 10-11-2016 05:44 AM

Receiving Pre-Order Link and Email Provider?

Hello,

Over the last couple of years, seems like there was difficulty in distributing the game links (OOTP) to certain email providers, which mine was one of those (SBCGLOBAL). Had to submit a request in order to actually get the link. Just curious, has anything changed or different where this might not happen for this release? I know its possibly on the email provider, but I don't experience this issue for any other games/company.

Not a huge deal since the manual request is usually pretty quick, but would be nice to come home and find the link in my email without having to do anything special:)

Markus Heinsohn 10-11-2016 05:47 AM

We will make the links public this time :)

SlyBelle 10-11-2016 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markus Heinsohn (Post 4100924)
We will make the links public this time :)

That will work! Thanks for the new approach, it should help out....I guess maybe that is a reason for me to consider Steam version for next year since all the downloading and such is automatic....forgot about my past email issues when I ordered, but if they are public links for pre order this year, then should be no problem.

Game On 10-11-2016 02:19 PM

Pre-order link does not work.

SlyBelle 10-11-2016 02:22 PM

The pre order link I was referring to is when the actual game comes up and the link points you to the setup file.....that won't be available until sometime next Monday.

Adam B 10-11-2016 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Game On (Post 4101106)
Pre-order link does not work.

Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - Management Game Available for PC and Mac from Out of the Park Developments

This one?

mbaliya 10-16-2016 09:29 AM

I'm kind of upset that I didn't wait till tomorrow morning to do it on steam...having updates automatic and mods MUCH easier to deal with from steam...is there a way I can change my key?

flyers139 10-16-2016 02:08 PM

Just pre-ordered. Been playing since the original FHM and have loved watching this grow. Excited to check out the new updates!

Andreas Raht 10-17-2016 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbaliya (Post 4103205)
I'm kind of upset that I didn't wait till tomorrow morning to do it on steam...having updates automatic and mods MUCH easier to deal with from steam...is there a way I can change my key?

Sorry, pre-order for the Steam version is no longer available. The game will be available on Steam on release day which will be "end of October".
To get the Steam version, you would have to return the eSellerate version (send your purchase confirmation email to sales@ootpdevelopments.com and ask for a full refund) and then re-purchase on Steam when it's available there.