OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Earlier versions of OOTP: General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3624)
-   -   OOTP Update #4 Officially Released! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=203296)

Bristolduke 11-14-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreas Raht (Post 3062543)
But OOTP now supports using the Lahman ID for the pictures. So if your picture set uses the Lahman IDs for the pictures everything will work.

Are you saying that the player number used in OOTP is the same as the player number in Lahman? The ID (e.g. aaronha01 is not supported as far as I know). There is no mention of this relationship in the manual.

Andreas Raht 11-14-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bristolduke (Post 3062555)
Are you saying that the player number used in OOTP is the same as the player number in Lahman? The ID (e.g. aaronha01 is not supported as far as I know). There is no mention of this relationship in the manual.

Using the Lahman ID (e.g. aaronha01.png/.jpg) is recommended for the player pictures. Sorry if that's missing in the manual :(

GmOfTheYear 11-16-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andreas Raht (Post 3062560)
Using the Lahman ID (e.g. aaronha01.png/.jpg) is recommended for the player pictures. Sorry if that's missing in the manual :(

Any step by steps to use the lahman to avoid the player pic confusion?

Bobbuttons 01-04-2011 09:44 AM

I believe we've been infiltrated by Russian spies!

JWay 01-04-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobbuttons (Post 3078001)
I believe we've been infiltrated by Russian spies!

Hot or not?

Assos 01-04-2011 10:29 AM

Not!

1998 Yankees 01-04-2011 09:55 PM

Enough of a Google translation of Russian into English would indicate the above post is spam and this new user is a spammer.

Quote:

may not feel prepared for a new life, a Guillaumesoglasilas that the crime it deserves to be punished smertnoykaznyu. Balaguer also differed piety. What little else ostalosu her, she gave in memory of his wife and his lawyer was able to even etiposlednie days of his life so to win his companions on the prostitute Independent Cyrus and St. Petersburg Prostitutes Prostitutes of pulsars Fryazino Schyolkovo male prostitutes on call Prostitute Ann Mytishhi prostitutes of moscow Academic Prastitutki of Kharkov Anal Prostitutes photo Prastitutki moscow cheap prostitutes Kuzminki Moscow Ufa site deshovye prostitutes prostitutes dnepropetrovskasnyat prostitute in vinnitsesayty prostitutes sshanomera icq prostitutokprostitutki m Ladoga

kq76 01-04-2011 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1998 Yankees (Post 3078274)
Enough of a Google translation of Russian into English would indicate the above post is spam and this new user is a spammer.

In case some people don't know, the upside down yield-like icon to the left of posts allow you to report posts.

I don't know why, but some threads and boards are magnets for spam. For example, there were at least 6 spam posts in this thread while most threads get one or none.

1998 Yankees 01-05-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kq76 (Post 3078278)
In case some people don't know, the upside down yield-like icon to the left of posts allow you to report posts.

Thanks, and thanks for not calling me "Captain Obvious" as I realized after signing off last night. :o:rolleyes: