OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Schedules (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3632)
-   -   16 Team Schedule, with a Twist! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=172206)

Mike D 08-21-2008 11:45 AM

16 Team Schedule, with a Twist!

Hey guys. Here is the schedule I need. It's a 16 team league, divided into 2 subleagues, with 8 teams in each. But what I need is a schedule that is 112 games long, with each team playing each team in it's subleague 4 times, two home and two away. Here's the twist. Every series needs to be 4 games and the schedule needs to be Thursday-Sunday. Not sure if it's possible, but I certainly hope it is. Thanks.

gmo 08-21-2008 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
#
# 16 team schedule, 112 games
# Designed for the following configuration:
# 1 subleague with 2 divisions, each with 8 teams
#
#
# 16 games against 7 other teams in division (8H/8A)
#
# no interdivision games
#
#
# All series are 4-game.
# All series are played Thursday/Friday/Saturday.Sunday.
# Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday are always offdays for all teams.
#
# Two divisions are essentially mirror images of each other
#
#
# No homestands or roadtrips longer than 12 games
#
# All game times set at 7:05pm
#
# Season begins first Thursday on or after March 25
# Season thus ends early October
#
# No All-Star Game set, but plenty of offdays on which to set one
#

Mike D 08-22-2008 02:27 AM

Thanks man, you're the best.

Coltrane 11-21-2016 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gmo (Post 2566655)
#
# 16 team schedule, 112 games
# Designed for the following configuration:
# 1 subleague with 2 divisions, each with 8 teams
#
#
# 16 games against 7 other teams in division (8H/8A)
#
# no interdivision games
#
#
# All series are 4-game.
# All series are played Thursday/Friday/Saturday.Sunday.
# Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday are always offdays for all teams.
#
# Two divisions are essentially mirror images of each other
#
#
# No homestands or roadtrips longer than 12 games
#
# All game times set at 7:05pm
#
# Season begins first Thursday on or after March 25
# Season thus ends early October
#
# No All-Star Game set, but plenty of offdays on which to set one
#

Just wondering if there are two SL or just one? It says two SL, but it also says one SL, two Div...

SandMan 11-21-2016 03:05 PM

It is 2 sl with 1 div w 8 teams. There is one out there that has 1 league of 2d of 8 teams. Teams only play in division and it is the exact games as the one in this thread. This file is just a copy of the other and the author did not change the file configurations or add an all star game.

Also if you want an allstar game it fits nicely on day 104 since the schedule is 193 game days. Just add the following to the header info:

allstar_game_day="104"

You can change the day to whatever you want.

Coltrane 11-21-2016 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandMan (Post 4118650)
It is 2 sl with 1 div w 8 teams. There is one out there that has 1 league of 2d of 8 teams. Teams only play in division and it is the exact games as the one in this thread. This file is just a copy of the other and the author did not change the file configurations or add an all star game.

Also if you want an allstar game it fits nicely on day 104 since the schedule is 193 game days. Just add the following to the header info:

allstar_game_day="104"

You can change the day to whatever you want.

Installed schedule but having issues. As of July 4th, all teams start playing Sunday - Wednesday games... Any ideas why this would happen?

SandMan 11-21-2016 10:21 PM

Created 3 leagues - all worked with the schedule here. Check your settings and see if you have the settings when you created the league to start on a set day of week and to auto adjust if schedule file is found. Also did you have the all star date added and to what date. Loading the schedule into a league that starts in 2016, July 5th would be the allstar game. I also put the game lines into an excel spreadsheet and there were no M-T-W games.

Coltrane 11-22-2016 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandMan (Post 4118755)
Created 3 leagues - all worked with the schedule here. Check your settings and see if you have the settings when you created the league to start on a set day of week and to auto adjust if schedule file is found. Also did you have the all star date added and to what date. Loading the schedule into a league that starts in 2016, July 5th would be the allstar game. I also put the game lines into an excel spreadsheet and there were no M-T-W games.

Yep. My fault. I forgot to uncheck the "hold all-star game" box.
thanks man

Coltrane 11-23-2016 07:03 PM

Best schedule setup EVER!