OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3944)
-   -   PT All-star question (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=303284)

Findest2001 05-16-2019 11:33 AM

PT All-star question

Isn't there a rule somewhere that every team has to be represented at the all-star game? I ask because in my first season in diamond none of my players are showing up on the "all-star update" mail that comes incessantly. If none of my guys is good enough then they don't deserve to be there, but I would like to be able to get the "Hey Now, You're An All-Star" achievement. I sure as heck need the PP.

I only ask because I thought it was a mandatory "achievement" that everyone got because all teams are represented, but now I'm not so sure.

Dunzie 05-16-2019 11:36 AM

That's a good question... I believe they DO pick one min from every team. But the all-star voting update may not have any of your players. Stay tuned and when teams are announced let us know.

Dogberry99 05-16-2019 02:59 PM

Every team is guaranteed at least one all star.

Additionally, the game mechanic works so that only the top vote getters at each position are guaranteed an all star roster spot. I've had multiple all stars when none were in the top 3 vote getters at their position. I've also had all star snubs when they were the second highest vote getter at their position.

Findest2001 05-16-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogberry99 (Post 4489368)
Every team is guaranteed at least one all star.

Additionally, the game mechanic works so that only the top vote getters at each position are guaranteed an all star roster spot. I've had multiple all stars when none were in the top 3 vote getters at their position. I've also had all star snubs when they were the second highest vote getter at their position.

So does this mean that every team will get at least one Hey Now You're an All-Star achievement? Or must you be a vote-getter to get that achievement?

Izz 05-16-2019 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Findest2001 (Post 4489432)
So does this mean that every team will get at least one Hey Now You're an All-Star achievement? Or must you be a vote-getter to get that achievement?

Every team will get at least one Hey Now You're an All-Star achievement.

Findest2001 05-16-2019 05:23 PM

Thanks for the response is guys. That answers my question

One Great Matrix 05-16-2019 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Findest2001 (Post 4489255)
Isn't there a rule somewhere that every team has to be represented at the all-star game? I ask because in my first season in diamond none of my players are showing up on the "all-star update" mail that comes incessantly. If none of my guys is good enough then they don't deserve to be there, but I would like to be able to get the "Hey Now, You're An All-Star" achievement. I sure as heck need the PP.

I only ask because I thought it was a mandatory "achievement" that everyone got because all teams are represented, but now I'm not so sure.

Yes I think you'll get one anyway, one at every position plus 5 starters and say 4 relievers or even 5 is only 17 or 18 out of 25 players for a all-star roster, if the option for every team having a player is on in PT< (probably is), then you will get ONE Hey Now, You're an All-Star... you get the bonus for each player.