OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM 4 - Technical Support (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3932)
-   -   Roy Deal & Tsujimoto Achievements (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=290917)

corrupt 07-03-2018 06:28 PM

Roy Deal & Tsujimoto Achievements

Hello,

I've tried both the Roy Deal and Tsujimoto Achievements many times but it doesn't seem to pop up for me...

I did what the achievement description said for both but no luck...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Corrupt

JeffR 07-04-2018 01:49 AM

Can you give me a few more details about the games you tried to get them in - which mode were you playing in, challenge mode on, etc?

corrupt 07-05-2018 01:07 AM

I've tried it on Standard game and historical games (always in challenge mode) - I even tried them in custom game but I was told that custom game doesn't trigger some achievements...

Sebastian Palkowski 07-10-2018 04:10 AM

I just checked the Tsujimoto Achievement: I drafted a Japanese player and got the achievement.

Please make sure you play a modern or historical game with Challenge mode enabled. You also have to make the pick yourself, it is not enough when you let the AI handle the draft. You will get the achievement instantly but the popup will show up after your next sim (which is not optimal).

corrupt 07-11-2018 03:43 AM

Great Thanks! I will try this for Tsujimoto Achievement! Yes I have been playing under those settings but I have been adding the players to my draft list and then AI but tried real quick right now and I see you can pick player manually like you mentioned above (unfortunately no Japanese player) but I'm sure it will work.

Any update on Roy Deal? Please keep me posted on this as well.

Sebastian Palkowski 07-11-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corrupt (Post 4345373)
Any update on Roy Deal? Please keep me posted on this as well.

I did not test it but looking at the code you need to finalize the trade yourself (so accepting the trade through the PM). It is not enough to e.g. let the AI make such deal for you.

corrupt 07-11-2018 01:51 PM

Thanks for the quick reply! I have not reached the draft in the new standard game I made with challenge mode enabled but I am at the trade deadline (or a day/2 behind) and I offer trade and then they tell me to finalize trade for the unhappy goalie but nothing pops up! I even SIM to after trade deadline to see if that had anything to do with it.... I made a save point before trade deadline! I won't advance any more games as I have an unhappy goalie I can finalize trade please test it out and let me know if it pops up for you!

Thanks again!

corrupt 07-19-2018 04:26 AM

Hey, any luck with the Roy Deal achievement?

croatian 07-27-2018 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski (Post 4345026)
I just checked the Tsujimoto Achievement: I drafted a Japanese player and got the achievement.

Please make sure you play a modern or historical game with Challenge mode enabled. You also have to make the pick yourself, it is not enough when you let the AI handle the draft. You will get the achievement instantly but the popup will show up after your next sim (which is not optimal).

Playing historical game with Canadiens, challenge mode enabled, Maurice Richard scored 51 goals in 48 games and I didn't get Outracing the Rocket achievement:(