OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 19 - General Discussions (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3935)
-   -   Where Is the Option To Have Assit GM Handle MiLB Promotions? (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=297627)

The Game 01-11-2019 06:08 PM

Where Is the Option To Have Assit GM Handle MiLB Promotions?

1 Attachment(s)
I thought it was under GM Options but I do not see it.

Bluenoser 01-11-2019 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmmm, you seem to be missing 2 options.

Here' what mine looks like:

The Game 01-11-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluenoser (Post 4417392)
Hmmm, you seem to be missing 2 options.

Here' what mine looks like:

I'm not on the newest update that came out this week and i'm also on a laptop vs PC which I am normally on. Would that matter?

Bluenoser 01-11-2019 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Game (Post 4417399)
I'm not on the newest update that came out this week and i'm also on a laptop vs PC which I am normally on. Would that matter?

Shouldn't, unless part of your screen is being cut off? That screen hasn't changed in quite a while to the best of my memory.

NoOne 01-12-2019 05:50 AM

did you edit any of the xml files for visual effect by chance? maybe, try a re-load of default data?

that is weird... settings related? but, other mil options are visible... if it was a scroll bar you gotta let us know :p

i once drafted 3 rounds with a filter on that ruined my draft... kept asking myself.. where did the draft pool depth go?!? they can't all be drafted by now!... bwahahah, among other humbling moments i find humorous.

The Game 01-13-2019 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoOne (Post 4417503)
did you edit any of the xml files for visual effect by chance? maybe, try a re-load of default data?

that is weird... settings related? but, other mil options are visible... if it was a scroll bar you gotta let us know :p

i once drafted 3 rounds with a filter on that ruined my draft... kept asking myself.. where did the draft pool depth go?!? they can't all be drafted by now!... bwahahah, among other humbling moments i find humorous.

No I haven't. I'll play with things and see what i find. Could it be a resolution issue?

Dr. P.R. Park III 01-13-2019 03:10 PM

It's right there, just set "Active Roster Moves (Demotions, Promotions, DL etc.)" to your assistant GM, that handles AI minor league roster moves.

The Game 01-14-2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. P.R. Park III (Post 4418104)
It's right there, just set "Active Roster Moves (Demotions, Promotions, DL etc.)" to your assistant GM, that handles AI minor league roster moves.

But doesnt that handle ML as well? I dont want him to touch my ML

bwburke94 01-15-2019 06:53 PM

Perhaps the option doesn't appear unless you have multiple minor league teams?

The Game 01-18-2019 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwburke94 (Post 4419378)
Perhaps the option doesn't appear unless you have multiple minor league teams?

I have AAA, AA & R

The Game 01-21-2019 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since my MiLB injuries are beginning to mount and i hate controlling those i decided to move Moves to the AGm then i got 2 new screens that popped up that show the AGM controlling minor league moves and minor league signings. So why is it like this. So I will not be in control of the minors (which is fine) nor am i in control of the majors either. I'll report back when my AGM does something odd.
I am on the newest patch now.