OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3913)
-   -   New info on FHM3 (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=270218)

krownroyal83 10-01-2016 09:30 AM

New info on FHM3

With just 2 weeks until the Gold Master Beta Version drops on Oct. 14th, when can we expect more info on the game? I think I speak for everyone when I say I want to see what else is new and what has improved with the game.

Markus Heinsohn 10-04-2016 05:41 AM

Yes, we'll have more info later this week if everything goes well :)

Sebastian Palkowski 10-04-2016 08:07 AM

I think it got lost in the other (long) thread but we have to get everything we officially announce approved by the NHL first (especially screenshots).

Concerning the other new features (not including the normal fixes/tweaks and small changes/additions), we have the already mentioned tactical rewrite, much deeper player roles, the (new) career mode with much more news and more concentration on your Coach/GM career, a new news subscription system, national teams, World Cup of Hockey, Olympics + all 3 qualify tournaments, World Cup + all 5 lower divisions, detailed World Rankings, a more detailed Game Rating system with 3 values for Offense, Defense and Overall game evaluation, (Steam)-Achievements, Steam Workshop, a new player pic option with jersey and number, improvements to the staff organization + a new physio type, a completely re-written injury system with body parts and context based injuries and small stuff like e.g. a re-based stars system to have more difference on your roster.

slugger922cubs 10-04-2016 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski (Post 4098206)
I think it got lost in the other (long) thread but we have to get everything we officially announce approved by the NHL first (especially screenshots).

Ill read that as blame Bettman ;)

Rokiu 10-04-2016 07:52 PM

you mentionned national teams. What about Junior Major world championship of december?

krownroyal83 10-05-2016 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rokiu (Post 4098419)
you mentionned national teams. What about Junior Major world championship of december?

If you're talking about the World Juniors as far as what the producer of the game said is they are currently not in the game. Pretty sure they will be added though sometime soon.

Flying_Canuck 10-05-2016 10:45 PM

Very excited to see national teams and World championships in the game! Quick question -- will there be a separate tournament mode we can set up? Or is this only going to be part of the standard game (based on actual tournament starting date each year)?

AEWHistory 10-08-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski (Post 4098206)

Concerning the other new features (not including the normal fixes/tweaks and small changes/additions), we have the already mentioned tactical rewrite, much deeper player roles, the (new) career mode with much more news and more concentration on your Coach/GM career, a new news subscription system, national teams, World Cup of Hockey, Olympics + all 3 qualify tournaments, World Cup + all 5 lower divisions, detailed World Rankings, a more detailed Game Rating system with 3 values for Offense, Defense and Overall game evaluation, (Steam)-Achievements, Steam Workshop, a new player pic option with jersey and number, improvements to the staff organization + a new physio type, a completely re-written injury system with body parts and context based injuries and small stuff like e.g. a re-based stars system to have more difference on your roster.

So nothing much has changed?

Kidding, I'm kidding folks--hold those tomatoes!

In all seriousness, this list sounds wonderful. Seems like there has been a tremendous amount of effort into improving the game. I need to update my Paypal but I'll be pre-purchasing later tonight or tomorrow. Now I just need to learn patience.....

GMO123 10-10-2016 11:28 PM

Can I use fictional players in a modern version of the NHL i.e. exactly same NHL as is played now except use fictional players (not fictional league setup) instead of real player names?

Thanks.

Adam B 10-10-2016 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMO123 (Post 4100865)
Can I use fictional players in a modern version of the NHL i.e. exactly same NHL as is played now except use fictional players (not fictional league setup) instead of real player names?

Thanks.

Yes. It would be under a Custom Game though - and you could tweak things if you want.