OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 19 Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3938)
-   -   Official OOTP19 Online League Request to Join Thread (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=288591)

Recte44 04-17-2018 04:20 PM

Official OOTP19 Online League Request to Join Thread

Interested in joining an OOTP19 Online League? Post in this thread!

Interested Parties (copy and paste this information into your reply and answer):
- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)
- Anything else Commissioners should know?
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invites.

League Commissioners:
*Subscribe to this thread for updates
*Advertising leagues in this thread is forbidden. Please contact interested parties individually per their best contact method.
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply!

Good luck in finding that perfect match!
:D

strzepeksc 04-17-2018 05:59 PM

Interested In Joining

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB Modern League
Been Playing since OOTP 3 and in multiple online leagues since then
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) either is ok
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)email: strzepeksc@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Prefer NY Yankees but will take any
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invites.

madJ 04-17-2018 08:04 PM

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) - MLB, no team preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) - have been in some leagues a few years back, not sure if any of them are still around
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) - no
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) - PM here on the forum
- Anything else Commissioners should know? - not interested in draft pick trading, league structure should be the same as in real life, scouting would be a plus

Hitmen#99 04-18-2018 11:25 AM

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB or Historical

- Previous/Current Online League Experience? I have been out of ootp leagues for a couple years but looking to get back into it

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Yes
- What is the best way to contact you? PM or email ISUYowell435@aol.com

SinkableSoup29 04-22-2018 12:11 PM

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience:NONE
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No): EITHER
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)PM AND THEN EMAIL AND TEXT
- Anything else Commissioners should know?REALLY GETTING INTO THIS GAME AFTER YEARS OF FOOTBALL MANAGER - I HAVE LED 2 TEAMS IN PERSONAL GAMES TO WORLD SERIES WINS WHICH WAS COOL AND THE SUBREDDIT POINTED ME IN THE DIRECTION OF ONLINE LEAGUES!!

seekercuz 04-25-2018 10:39 PM

I don't know how to delete a post, but I found a league

rutbunch 05-05-2018 11:06 PM

AviNY 05-06-2018 07:31 PM

Interested in joining

- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: been playing ootp for 5 years, currently in 1 other league
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? no
- What is the best way to contact you? avischer00@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? interested in joining a league that is just beginning and would like to participate in drafting of the players

sbd10 05-08-2018 03:51 PM

found a league

makinitmine 05-08-2018 05:50 PM

- What type of a league are you looking for?
MLB that still has current players, not a league way into the future

- Previous/Current Online League Experience
I've been in online leagues since 6.5

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements?
No

PM

Not interested in leagues that are still on 18 looking to move, only current 19 leagues

hanno 05-09-2018 08:37 PM

Very Intrested

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)
--MLB, current rosters, wouldn't mind doing a historic league starting in the '00s
-- None, but played OOTP single player religiously
--No preference
--Forum PM
--Not new to the game but new to online league, I've done a lot of reading under this forum topic and I'm excited to start

AviNY 05-15-2018 09:35 PM

ootp 19 online league (inaugural draft please)

-- What type of a league are you looking for? MLB. (historical or not)
-- Previous/Current Online League Experience? in 2 other leagues
-- No writing requirements?
-- What is the best way to contact you? avischer00@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Prefer ootp 19 opening day rosters, with inaugural draft. Excited to hear from someone

Beast 05-17-2018 12:02 PM

Looking to Join

What type of a league are you looking for?
Historical

CBL OSBL--Played OOTP for a long time.

Yes

Email

Looking to join a historical that uses players from all eras in each draft. Would love to be in a startup of this kind.

nelsonj6 05-17-2018 12:04 PM

Online Leagues

I'm interested in seeing if there are any leagues out there that does not move to the newest version of OOTP every year? Maybe every other year?

Thanks!

OrbisEuler 05-17-2018 03:43 PM

I would prefer a fictional league but I'm up for anything.
I was in the Pennant Chase Baseball League back in the Winter/Spring of 2016. I just got so bogged down with school that I didn't really have time for it. I'm on break for the summer and I was looking to join a league for the next few months.
No.
Forum PM
I'll probably only be part of the league from now until Late August. If School isn't too demanding I may be around longer. We'll see.

flamesbandwagon 05-19-2018 03:11 PM

First time online player looking for league

What type of a league are you looking for? no preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience? None
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Either
- What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM or email
very dedicated and eager to see how online play works!

SnoopSire 05-20-2018 11:15 PM

What type of a league are you looking for? MLB would be my preference but I'm open to anything

Previous/Current Online League Experience: None, but 200+ hours of offline OOTP experience

Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? Don't care

What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM

Haven't done an online league before so I'm interested in giving it a shot.

MPLS Redbirds 05-23-2018 02:38 PM

Is it too late to join a league!?

- What type of a league are you looking for? ANY!

- Previous/Current Online League Experience None- but I am excited to give one a go! Would love to do this annually.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? -Either!

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Forum or Email

afarese 05-23-2018 06:26 PM

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) No online, but I’ve been playing OOTP almsot daily for 3 years now. Huge fan of the game and even bigger fan of baseball and the MLB.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Sure but I’d do either.
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) PM or email is fine
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Nope
Would love to join a league, thanks guys

Conine 05-24-2018 02:55 PM

found a league thanks

OzSindland 06-02-2018 07:26 PM

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) -No preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)-Zero
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)Yes
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)-Email
- Anything else Commissioners should know? -I have plenty of baseball knowledge, just no experience in online leagues

Found a league Thanks!

rnt6685 06-05-2018 02:39 PM

What type of a league are you looking for? Prefer a casual fictional, that has active managers and sims 2 - 3 times a week, 7 - 10 games at a time.

Previous/Current Online League Experience: been a couple years, but have been successful rebuilding teams in previous leagues. Had to stop playing due to work and family schedules.... Think I first starting playing back in the OOTP 6 or 7 days....

Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? I enjoy leagues that write articles and pod cast, don't have time to write any up, but am willing to participate for the enjoyment of the game and website

What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM / Email

Just a casual player....

Trent Booty 06-06-2018 03:31 AM

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) I mostly prefer MLB but wouldn't be opposed to trying out historical or fictional
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) Never done online and would probably have to be taught

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Wouldn't matter, I love writing about baseball

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) PM is fine

- Anything else Commissioners should know? nah!

matnul 06-12-2018 07:56 AM

- What type of a league are you looking for? only MLB

- Previous/Current Online League Experience: One season in the Federal Sim League (FSL)
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No prefence
- What is the best way to contact you? matnul99@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? I'm interested to join a league ONLY as the Yankees GM

Thanks

trentaur 06-18-2018 12:10 AM

Looking for a league

Good for a rookie on-liner but a veteran ootper...

- Previous/Current Online League Experience: One season in the Federal Sim League (FSL)

None. As mentioned above, I have never been in an online OOTP league. As such, no pay leagues, but I would be fine in any other format. I play dynasty and have been a long time OOTPer (5+ years). I play with full scouting system and 20-80 scale, and with financial settings on to give myself the most authentic experience, but that's not a requirement for an online league. I am full minors obsessed, so that would be a draw for me.

I have to admit, I don't know what this means. You mean writing some stuff about baseball? About my team in the online league? Sure.

- What is the best way to contact you? trentsnider@kings.edu

Long time baseball fan who is really into advanced metrics.

Thanks

bwyant32 06-18-2018 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trentaur (Post 4336881)

Good for a rookie on-liner but a veteran ootper...

None. As mentioned above, I have never been in an online OOTP league. As such, no pay leagues, but I would be fine in any other format. I play dynasty and have been a long time OOTPer (5+ years). I play with full scouting system and 20-80 scale, and with financial settings on to give myself the most authentic experience, but that's not a requirement for an online league. I am full minors obsessed, so that would be a draw for me.

I have to admit, I don't know what this means. You mean writing some stuff about baseball? About my team in the online league? Sure.

- What is the best way to contact you? trentsnider@kings.edu

Long time baseball fan who is really into advanced metrics.

Thanks

Hello there, normally I don't comment in here but I don't recall your name or email previously in the Federal Sim League (FSL).

kingkeegan 06-18-2018 11:23 PM

looking for a new league

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) I'm looking for an MLB league with fictional players.

I've been in the 400 club for two seasons and Championship baseball for over a season but want to join a league where I can make my own team instead of taking over one.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) No
Email - biegalski29@gmail.com

Vlach 06-22-2018 06:24 AM

-------

babs42 06-23-2018 03:04 PM

Interested in Online League

What type of a league are you looking for?: MLB, preferably as the Yankees but I would be ok with most other teams.
- Previous/Current Online League Experience: None
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No): I don't understand the question but I'm ok with either I think
- What is the best way to contact you?: You can PM me for my email and then email following that.
- Anything else Commissioners should know? Realism is probably the most important factor to me in having fun in a league like this, so I'd like a league that's realistic and well balanced. Ideally not a paid league but would be ok with a small amount of money.

lindq005 06-24-2018 05:31 PM

looking to join a league

- What type of a league are you looking for? fictional or a mlb league with no real players
- Previous/Current Online League Experience, currently also in PSD
- What is the best way to contact you? email
- Anything else Commissioners should know? like leagues with no coaches and scouts

globogym 06-26-2018 11:39 PM

Prefer fictional, but I'm not picky

Currently in my third season in the WBH. I've been playing single player since OOTP 15

No preference

PM

I would like to join a league as it starts. Not interested in taking over a team at this time.

BlameTheBat 06-28-2018 05:46 PM

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Yes
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) Fourm PM

Beast 06-30-2018 08:26 AM

Looking for Random historical league

historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience?
Tons (OSBL, CBL)
No
Forum PM, email, slack
Want a random historical league, where all historical players are put in a pot and then a few are released to the draft each year. Need to see Ruth against Koufax.

natansky 06-30-2018 11:50 AM

Looking for a league

Fictional
- Previous/Current Online League Experience?
6 months somewhere but i forgot where (OOTP 16)
No
n.shapkovic@gmail.com
I am located in Europe

EastBeast 06-30-2018 06:50 PM

Edited - League found

shane5 07-01-2018 09:38 PM

I'm interested in joining an online league!

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference)... No preference, but do prefer a league with real MLB players.
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available)... haven't played in online league since OOTP16, but know how it works and am computer savy.
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)... preferably no, but not totally opposed.
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.)... Email: shanesturtz5@gmail.com

EDIT: League found!

CG19 07-02-2018 03:26 PM

League found

clarkson451 07-03-2018 04:51 PM

What type of a league are you looking for? fictional or a mlb league

- Previous/Current Online League Experience, currently in MLBS played in ABL OTB

- What is the best way to contact you? email bclarkson451@gmail.com or through PM

- Anything else Commissioners should know? like leagues that are as close to MLB rules and regulations as possable. i have a friend willing to join if the rite league is found. I'm looking for an honest transparent league that is established i have 2018 but prefer 2019.. please if you dont have significant time in dont message me im not looking for a new league..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

swellington12 07-09-2018 05:37 PM

Found League

Doddie28 07-10-2018 03:20 PM

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) No preference
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None, but have played single player OOTP for four years
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No) Yes
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) FORUM PM
- Anything else Commissioners should know? No
*NOTE: If someone contacts you, please have the courtesy to reply! Also, once you've found a league, please remember to edit your original reply so that you don't continue to get league invite

TheBrickHithouse 07-10-2018 10:33 PM

League found.

amazingmets11 07-12-2018 12:03 AM

New to Online Leagues

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB, Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)No writing but willing to learn
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) michael.lemanski.jr@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? new to online leagues but willing to learn quickly and enjoy OOTP.

amazingmets11 07-12-2018 12:04 AM

New to Online Leagues

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) MLB, Historical
- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available) None
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No)No writing but willing to learn
- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.) michael.lemanski.jr@gmail.com
- Anything else Commissioners should know? new to online leagues but willing to learn quickly and enjoy OOTP.

oaklandpcg 07-13-2018 01:54 PM

What type of a league are you looking for? MLB - want the A's if possible.

Previous/Current Online League Experience: Been in online leagues since v7

Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? No

What is the best way to contact you? Forum PM

amazingmets11 07-16-2018 04:32 PM

Thanks to everyone! I found a league to join.

IcarusB 07-16-2018 06:24 PM

What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference) Either MLB or Fictional
I've been in one other online league for a few seasons
No
Forum PM
I'm looking for a league with an active community. I'd strongly prefer a league that sims every day or as much as possible.

witherscraig 07-17-2018 02:56 PM

Hey guys! Long-time OOTP player, but I haven't been in an online league in quite a while. Looking to get back into it!

- What type of a league are you looking for? (MLB, fictional, historical, no preference): a realistic MLB league

- Previous/Current Online League Experience (list leagues, links if available): It's been about 8 years, but I used to be very active in online leagues.

- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Yes/No): Sure. I like writing. I love baseball. I'm obsessed with OOTP. Sounds like I could make that work.

- What is the best way to contact you? (Forum PM, Email, etc.): email ootpcraig@gmail.com or text 810-282-8064.

- Anything else Commissioners should know? Let's get started!

witherscraig 07-19-2018 09:48 AM

Think I've found a league. Thanks!

Phillyproud21 07-20-2018 08:33 PM

Looking

- Looking for MLB league MAYBE Historical
- No past online OOTP leagues but have played Sports Mogul leagues and plenty of offline OOTP
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Sure)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Email: wgerstle@yahoo.com)
- I'd prefer to run the Phillies/Dodgers

Phillyproud21 07-20-2018 08:34 PM

Looking

- Looking for MLB league MAYBE Historical
- No past online OOTP leagues but have played Sports Mogul leagues and plenty of offline OOTP
- Are you interested in a league with writing or writing requirements? (Sure)
- What is the best way to contact you? (Email: wgerstle@yahoo.com)
- I'd prefer to run the Phillies/Dodgers