OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   FHM - Technical Support (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3870)
-   -   Data Issues: North America (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=236495)

JeffR 09-10-2013 02:53 PM

Data Issues: North America

Please post any data issues related to leagues based in North America here. Note that posts related to historical play go in the historical issues thread instead.

QMJHL_GUY 09-10-2013 04:02 PM

Anything QMJHL related can be PMed to me as well.

Irr11 09-18-2013 10:39 AM

Are player positions included in "data issues"? If yes...

- Slava Voynov is a RD, not a LD.
- Willie Mitchell, Roman Josi, Alec Martinez and Robyn Regehr are all LDs, not RDs.
- Linden Vey is a C, not a RW.
- Trevor Lewis is originally a C but he's been a RW for years, so I don't think he should have a C rating of 20 and a RW of only 15.

Irr11 09-19-2013 09:52 AM

Jonathan Quick's hometown Milford is in Connecticut, not Illinois

RagingBullwinkle55 10-04-2013 06:08 PM

I noticed the game has New York Rangers winger Jesper Fast's last name spelled "Fasth". The Ranger website has it spelled "Fast" and that's how he wears it on his jersey.

Meanie 10-19-2013 03:32 PM

Brandon Bollig City of Birth = St. Charles, MO (not Illinois)

jslmsca 11-03-2013 09:43 PM

Some Flames' issues:

McGrattan is listed as RW with his secondary position being C. He's a LW that could take a turn at RW but definitely not C.

Hudler is listed as C. His primary position is RW, with secondary being LW.

Bouma is listed as C. He's a LW.

Kanzig is listed as 6'5" with a strength of 13. He's 6'7" and was among the fittest rookies in camp. I'd argue his strength is already higher although I don't know how the game will develop over time.

Horak's primary position is listed as LW but he's primarily played at C.

jslmsca 11-11-2013 04:03 PM

A couple of things...

Patrick Sieloff for the Flames is 6'1", not 6'5".

An annoyance... The three-letter abbreviation for Calgary is CGY, not CAL.

jslmsca 11-11-2013 11:06 PM

The rights to Kenny Agostino are held by the Flames, not Pittsburgh (thanks to the Iginla trade).

ejf0255 08-08-2014 01:48 AM

Is there an editor or a way to edit ??

I believe when I played the demo I could just type over a current player changing all the names / birthdates etc.

Is there a way to do so in the full game ?

Or is there an editor out there ?

thanks... Awesome job !!! Love the game !!!

Hockey_Grinch 12-15-2014 09:55 PM

Two Issues - Asia League Names / New season fail

OOTP,

(ALL LOCATIONS THAT HAVE A KOREAN PLAYER)
Two issues...first the easy one. The Korean names that you have in the game (mainly Asia League) are incorrectly displayed during games. Koreans (Japanese too) put their last name first. So for Kim Woo-Young (Kim is the last name), the game keeps saying "Woo-Young shoots", that's like saying (for Patrick Roy) "Patrick makes the save". I lived in Korea for 6 years and went to MANY Anyang Halla games and this issue is REALLY annoying me. Also, the game says "K. Woo-Young" for an abbreviation, it should be "Kim WY". PLEASE fix this...

(NORTH AMERICA)
Secondly, I am not sure if this is the correct forum but I have been playing a game for 6-seasons and when this season ended, it keeps "hanging" on the part where it processes data to the next season. It runs through the data loading bar 6 or 7 times but then on the next data loading bar it freezes between 68% and 71% every time except for once, when it showed me the retirees but then it froze and I had to kill the game again. I have tried to play one day, play to a specific date, everything...nothing works...tried about 20+ times. VERY ANNOYING since I spent 6-seasons worth of time only to lose all my efforts. I have the game save if you would like to see it...

BTW, is there a way to look at my history as a manager? I can't see anything about my past experiences...that would be cool to have as well. :flowers: