OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Earlier versions of OOTP: Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3643)
-   -   Global Unified Baseball Association (GUBA) (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=173772)

mad0die 08-26-2014 12:37 PM

GUBA Opening

We are an online OOTP community that have been doing this for well over a decade now (since OOTP 3). We have the most active forums and competitive ownership base you will find in the OOTP multiverse. We don't recruit publicly very often, but here is an opportunity to join the best OOTP online league.

Full League Name (Initials): Global Unified Baseball Association (GUBA)
Forums (where all the action takes place):HERE
Reports URL: GUBA Home
We also use Getch's OU utility for development reports, last sim statistics, amateur drafting, All-Star Voting, live playoff sims, etc.

OOTP Version: OOTP 15
Players: fictional
Sims: We sim often, 5 times a week Sun - Thr (6 times in the off-season). We sim a week at a time so 7-day lineups can be utilized.

Description: This is a very competitive league with an extremely active forum. You might remember the old FIBB or MBBA - those 2 long-standing leagues joined together as the GUBA back in May 2007. We are a world baseball association with one league based in N.America and the other all over the World.

This is a writing league. Periodic articles about your team are required. These are designed to be fun and keep the forums active. The quality of your writing is not judged.

Exporting for every sim is required. No fly by night owners please. We also love to joke around so bring a thick skin!

We are a community as much as we are a baseball league with lots of off-topic chatter and other online gaming endeavors.

If interested...: Register for the forum (link above) and please also message me here, so I can make sure you are approved. Then fill out the app in the New Applicants section and join the fun.

Thanks!

mikev 08-26-2014 02:26 PM

Not only do we use Getch's utility, but Getch is in the league.

People who have been in the league and stepped down still hang out on the forums because it's awesome.

We have a secret santa exchange every year. (real life, not in-game years. that would be expensive)

Nearly everybody has their own meme. What's yours gonna be?

mad0die 11-20-2014 11:04 AM

:bump:

Sumida Sumo are open and available.

http://thefibb.net/news/html/images/...umida_sumo.png

ronzonie007 11-20-2014 11:20 AM

If you are missing out on the GUBA, you are failing at life.

ryanivr 11-20-2014 09:11 PM

Haven't been in too many online leagues, but GUBA has to be the best. Just join now.

Timmae 11-22-2014 05:11 PM

Hey Joel... I may be interested. Can you approve my forum request? Thanks!

mad0die 08-23-2015 12:34 AM

GUBA Opening

We are an online OOTP community that have been doing this for well over a decade now (since OOTP 3). We have the most active forums and competitive ownership base you will find in the OOTP multiverse. We don't recruit publicly very often, but here is an opportunity to join the best OOTP online league.

Full League Name (Initials): Global Unified Baseball Association (GUBA)
Forums (where all the action takes place):HERE
Reports URL: GUBA Home
We also use Getch's OU utility for development reports, last sim statistics, amateur drafting, All-Star Voting, live playoff sims, etc.

OOTP Version: OOTP 16
Players: fictional
Sims: We sim often, 5 times a week Sun - Thr (6 times in the off-season). We sim a week at a time so 7-day lineups can be utilized.

Description: This is a very competitive league with an extremely active forum. You might remember the old FIBB or MBBA - those 2 long-standing leagues joined together as the GUBA back in May 2007. We are a world baseball association with one league based in N.America and the other all over the World.

This is a writing league. Periodic articles about your team are required. These are designed to be fun and keep the forums active. The quality of your writing is not judged.

Exporting for every sim is required. No fly by night owners please. We also love to joke around so bring a thick skin!

We are a community as much as we are a baseball league with lots of off-topic chatter and other online gaming endeavors.

If interested...: Register for the forum (link above) and please also message me here, so I can make sure you are approved. Then fill out the app in the New Applicants section and join the fun.

Thanks!

Cliche 08-23-2015 04:50 AM

A great league with a lot of great people in it. The most challenging league I've ever played in and the most satisfying to win in. Come check us out if you're interested!

mad0die 08-26-2015 01:54 PM

Still looking for apps.

mad0die 09-23-2015 09:36 AM

Have an opening.

mad0die 10-02-2015 11:21 AM

Starting playoffs tonight so the season roll will be soon, good time to app!

mad0die 05-15-2016 12:15 PM

I have two openings right now. We are in late April of the 2038 season. We are converting to OOTP 17 for our 2040 season.

mad0die 05-21-2016 04:36 PM

One opening filled, looking for an owner for the Hangzhou Reds

http://thefibb.net/news/html/images/...gzhou_reds.png