OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - 3D Models (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3879)
-   -   A request for the 3d modelers (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=306002)

Ty Cobb 08-16-2019 03:53 PM

A request for the 3d modelers

1 Attachment(s)
I hate to come hat in hand, but I'd like to ask if, when time permits, any of you could assemble a model of San Diego's Westgate Park. It was the home of the PCL Padres for 10 seasons in the 50's & 60's, prior to the construction of Jack Murphy for the big league club. I've included the only picture of any halfway decent resolution I've been able to find.

Dimensions are 320/350/380/410/380/350/320 according to Gambo's Ballpark DB...which I still manage to have a copy of on an external.

Thanks so much to anyone willing to take up the challenge!

Ty Cobb 01-11-2020 10:28 AM

Pinging to see if anyone is interested.

Rainier 1 01-13-2020 06:39 PM

3 Attachment(s)
TC... Last spring, I tried my hand at creating some old PCL 3D ballparks, but never finished them to install in the game. Attached are some preliminary pdf screen shots of Westgate Park (circa 1960s) from my Sketchup file. I would be happy to furnish the Sketchup files (ver. 2017), to anyone willing to finish and share with the community.

I think I got as far as Part 3 of Silvam's Tutorial.... Part 4, Exporting to obj, configuring 3D crowd, 2D diagram, 2D night & day photos, setting 3D grid & wall markers, etc. all needs to be done.

I also have Sick's Stadium (pre-Pilots), Capilano Stadium (Vancouver Mounties), Derks Field (SLC Bees) and Edmonds Field (Sacramento Solons) all circa late 50s - 60s that I would be willing to provide the Sketchup files to anyone capable of finishing Part 4 of Silvam's Tutorial and sharing with the community.

Ty Cobb 01-14-2020 02:32 PM

Love it! Hope this gets turned into something. Wish I was good at 3d work.

Isedelyod 01-15-2020 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainier 1 (Post 4577087)
TC... Last spring, I tried my hand at creating some old PCL 3D ballparks, but never finished them to install in the game. Attached are some preliminary pdf screen shots of Westgate Park (circa 1960s) from my Sketchup file. I would be happy to furnish the Sketchup files (ver. 2017), to anyone willing to finish and share with the community.

I think I got as far as Part 3 of Silvam's Tutorial.... Part 4, Exporting to obj, configuring 3D crowd, 2D diagram, 2D night & day photos, setting 3D grid & wall markers, etc. all needs to be done.

I also have Sick's Stadium (pre-Pilots), Capilano Stadium (Vancouver Mounties), Derks Field (SLC Bees) and Edmonds Field (Sacramento Solons) all circa late 50s - 60s that I would be willing to provide the Sketchup files to anyone capable of finishing Part 4 of Silvam's Tutorial and sharing with the community.

You have all the heavy lifting done! If you want to share the sketchup file, I don't mind finishing them up and getting them game ready.

Ty Cobb 01-15-2020 03:04 PM

Awesome!!! Thank you both so much!

Rainier 1 01-15-2020 04:04 PM

Isedelyod… I can't seem to attach the sketchup files here on the forum.
I sent you a PM with my email address. If you can email me your email address, I will email the files to you.

Thanks