OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 14 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3864)
-   -   PRMLB with a couple of open positions! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=244488)

muzia02 05-19-2014 11:26 PM

PRMLB with a couple of open positions!

Full League Name (Initials): Purple Row MLB (PRMLB)
Main URL: League News | PurpleRow MLB
Email Address: commish@prmlb.com
OOTP Version: OOTP14
Game Needed: Required
Players: Modern (real/current)
# of Teams: 30
Export Deadlines Days And Times: Monday/Wednesday/Friday
League Time Per Sim: One week per sim, varies in offseason and trade deadline
First Season: 2013
Current Season: Playoffs 2014, about to begin 2015 offseason
Special Rules & Settings:
Scouts: OFF
Coaches: OFF
Waiver Wire: 7 Days
DFA: 10 days
Interleague Play: Yes
Salary Cap: No
Revenue Sharing: Yes
Franchise Players: No
DH: Yes, AL Only
Injuries: Low

We began as a dedicated league of Colorado Rockies fans, but we have long since added multiple fans of other teams. Currently, we are based around Purple Row - the premier Colorado Rockies community and blog on the internet, but membership at that blog is completely optional. Comments happen there as well as on the league forum. We are beginning the postseason right now, so it's a great time to jump into the league for offseason and winter meetings! Many GMs have created fake twitter accounts and plenty of trading and business happens on twitter as well. Join in, have fun!

DM or send an email with your interest to commish@prmlb.com

kmoser 08-07-2014 11:32 AM

PRMLB with a couple of open positions!

I have been playing OOTP plenty off-line and it has been one of my favorite games that I have ever played. I haven't played in an online league even though it has always interested me. I have been looking through different leagues and if I were to join one I would want to join yours. I usually have time to play, but sometimes I might not be able to play because I am busy. I have a few questions, if you don't mind, about online leagues.
Is an online league very time consuming? Like I said I usually have time to play, usually everyday at least a little, but I would like to know if there is a schedule that I need to be on the game. If it's in the evening or later I'm sure I could do it.
Is it complicated to do some things in a league? Kind if a noob question but I've seen a lot of things about exporting and things like that so I don't want to be confused about things in a league and miss something.
How long does a league last? Do you guys play the same league forever or do you guys take breaks or anything? Kinda of a weird question sorry lol, just wondering.
Hopefully you have room now for another player and sorry for the noob questions.

rroeske 08-09-2014 07:05 PM

email about league

Tried shooting you an email but it said your email did not exist? Anyway I am interested in joining your league. Send me an email if you want rroeske@olivetcollege.edu

kmoser 08-09-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rroeske (Post 3735938)
Tried shooting you an email but it said your email did not exist? Anyway I am interested in joining your league. Send me an email if you want rroeske@olivetcollege.edu

It said that for me too. Weird