OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 16 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3899)
-   -   Sim Sports Global: SSG Baseball (Daily Sim, Real Time) (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=254654)

Mike Lowe 04-30-2015 11:36 AM

Sim Sports Global: SSG Baseball (Daily Sim, Real Time)

We're finishing off recruiting for our daily sim baseball league which will start this Sunday and play catch-up to the real life MLB schedule.

SSG rescued a daily baseballl sim that had the commissioner bail 3 weeks into the season, so we bumped our baseball league start date up by about a year!

You can access more information from the www.simsportsglobal.com page and navigating to the SSG Baseball league info page. There you will also find a link to our application for league membership. There is also more info about SSG itself below.

Here are the available teams:
Rockies
Tigers
Astros
Brewers
Phillies
Giants
Cardinals
Rays
Rangers

Sim Sports Global | managing every sport. every season. every day.

Sim Sports Global is a simulated sports universe--using all of our favorite sports sim software--that will simulate all major professional sports and also amateur leagues on a yearly calendar, day-to-day. Members can join as many or as few leagues as they want, or can even follow the universe as a spectator only.

We're also looking for some folks who'd be interested in leading as commissioners. Check out the forums for more discussion on some of the topics at-hand.

Aside from the baseball league filling up, we're currently taking applications for the BBCF league that will start with training camp about a month and a half before games kick off this fall. The game database has been modded to a modern setup that will best represent the 2015 season and beyond.

Feedback welcomed and appreciated.

Rooney 05-01-2015 06:18 PM

I tried to apply (for the Detroit Tigers) but a blank tab appears when i click on the link "Apply for SSG Baseball Membership". I would like to be the Tigers, Thanks.

Mike Lowe 05-01-2015 06:21 PM

Fixed! Sorry about that.

Here is the direct link as well:
http://www.simsportsglobal.com/?page_id=578

jasonzimmie 05-02-2015 12:02 AM

i put in an application for the atros

Mike Lowe 05-02-2015 11:00 AM

For anyone who's filled out an application recently, I'm getting blank messages from the developer of the contact form! I thought it was junk mail these past few days, but tested it again myself, and everything is coming in blank. Weird!

Sorry for the inconvenience, but if you'd like to apply, please send me an email with the same information requested on the application form to mikeloweATsimsportsglobalDOTcom.

Sorry for the hassle! We'll be advancing to Opening Day tonight, and I can get guys added into the file ahead of time.

Mike Lowe 05-02-2015 11:48 AM

Application is now fixed. Sorry about that!

Mike Lowe 05-05-2015 07:12 PM

We're less than 2 weeks away from being caught up with the MLB schedule, and we have a few openings remaining.

We're a GM only league, which has made for some really fun storylines thus far. It takes some stepping out of your OOTP comfort zone, but then again, find me a GM in real life who sets his lineups every day!

Astros
Marlins (can hire their own manager!)
Orioles
Rays

Mike Lowe 05-13-2015 09:54 AM

4 teams still available! We're a few days away from being caught up with the real MLB schedule and all teams' rosters are in-tact.

Hrycaj 05-14-2015 12:56 PM

What happened to the CMBL?

Mike Lowe 05-14-2015 01:10 PM

Commish was too busy, from what I was told.

Mike Lowe 05-21-2015 02:45 AM

We have just one opening, and it's with Detroit. We're current with the MLB schedule, and their entire organization is fully in-tact.

www.simsportsglobal.com

DWK 05-21-2015 07:31 AM

Application sent

Mike Lowe 05-23-2015 10:11 AM

2 openings in Texas and Los Angeles Dodgers. Both teams are fully in-tact from the original roster, and Texas is up in the draft with the #4 overall pick!

thatguychap 05-25-2015 10:20 PM

Are the dodgers still open? Im applying right now.

Mike Lowe 05-25-2015 10:42 PM

Just the Rangers at the moment, but they have the 4th pick in the draft. We're drafting this month.

Mike Lowe 05-28-2015 08:29 PM

Mariners available. Please fill out an application if you're interested.

Mike Lowe 08-17-2015 07:24 PM

I hope it's a bit of a testament to our first year league that the last opening we've had was back in May, but nevertheless, we have the Tampa Bay Rays available.

SSG Baseball (www.simsportsglobal.com) is a real-time sim league that coincides with the other major professional and college sports on a revolving yearly calendar.

We have a GREAT and active group thus far, and an interactive website that lets you easily post articles about your team and the league. Check us out, and if you're interested in the Rays or even a college football team (the other league we're actively recruiting), please fill out applications for each (they are different).

Thanks for checking us out. I know there are a lot of great leagues out there to choose from, so I appreciate you giving us a bit of your interest.

bpbrooksy 08-18-2015 07:33 PM

This group is a ton of fun. You can really play at your own pace with this one -- set up your entire plan for the rest of the season on day one, or take your time to really get to know the roster as the days progress one at a time. Very immersive!

Mike Lowe 09-01-2015 10:57 AM

Thanks for the kind words, bpbrooksy!

SSG Baseball has an opening with the Cincinnati Reds. With us being a real-time sim, it's Sept 1st, and a great time to get on-board. Please fill out an application if you're interested from the website.

We may have a second team opening today as well.

Finally, we are also recruiting for both our college football (BBCF) league that has their first game THIS Saturday, and our NFL league which will be starting with the hopeful patching/update to FOF 7. Applications for both of the football leagues are also on the website.

Thanks for checking us out!

www.simsportsglobal.com

thompsw8 09-01-2015 01:20 PM

I applied for Cincinnati.