OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Franchise Hockey Manager 4 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3930)
-   -   Control All Teams (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=283809)

stlcardsfan44 12-21-2017 06:52 PM

Control All Teams

Any chance this is in now or coming soon? I really want to buy this game, but I want full control like baseball.

tcblcommish 12-21-2017 10:03 PM

not going to happen

JeffR 12-22-2017 01:49 AM

Not in this version. Multiplayer is definitely a high priority for next year.

stlcardsfan44 12-23-2017 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeffR (Post 4262360)
Not in this version. Multiplayer is definitely a high priority for next year.

Thanks Jeff. Really want to buy this. Can't wait for that option.

tcblcommish 12-23-2017 06:52 PM

Everyone plays these games so differently so I'm not insulting or anything, just curious. Why do you play that way? Is it to make the moves that happen in real life or do you just make a league that you control everything?

Like I said, not bashing or anything just very curious on what people do playing this way. It's very intriguing

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Torgonius 12-23-2017 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tcblcommish (Post 4262767)
Everyone plays these games so differently so I'm not insulting or anything, just curious. Why do you play that way? Is it to make the moves that happen in real life or do you just make a league that you control everything?

Like I said, not bashing or anything just very curious on what people do playing this way. It's very intriguing

I have done, in the past in other hockey sims, total replays of seasons, using the dressed players (AI lines), and editing in the injuries, suspensions and roster moves along the way. I would do running updates on a website as the season progressed.

I also did last year, in FHM3, a replay where all I did was undo a couple of roster moves for a team, and make the moves the fans on the site had wished had happened. I edited in roster moves for all teams, but the AI chose who dressed and made the lines.

tcblcommish 12-24-2017 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torgonius (Post 4262777)
I have done, in the past in other hockey sims, total replays of seasons, using the dressed players (AI lines), and editing in the injuries, suspensions and roster moves along the way. I would do running updates on a website as the season progressed.

I also did last year, in FHM3, a replay where all I did was undo a couple of roster moves for a team, and make the moves the fans on the site had wished had happened. I edited in roster moves for all teams, but the AI chose who dressed and made the lines.

Interesting way to play. Must take a boat load of time

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk