OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Perfect Team (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3957)
-   -   Request: Inactive Cards Report (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=306492)

StatMan22 09-08-2019 03:55 PM

Request: Inactive Cards Report

With Tournaments coming up soon, including variants that allow us to make use of low-rated cards, it would be awesome to have a way to better search our Inactive Card list. Right now, I can't even figure out how to look at ratings of my Inactive Cards (surely I'm missing something?).

It's great that we can create (and then download) a report of our cards on the active roster, but it'd be ideal to be able to do that for inactive cards as well. I'm not a collector and I'm not chasing missions, but even I have 350+ cards, and I'd love to be able to prepare rosters of my lower-rated cards for tournaments.

Dogberry99 09-08-2019 10:22 PM

The more opportunities that this game provides us to build interesting and unique rosters, the more search and filter features will be necessary to sort through our thousands of cards.

OMGPuppies 09-08-2019 11:53 PM

Would be awesome to be able to save rosters that could be activated with one click. “80s team activate!”

dkgo 09-09-2019 09:50 AM

Yeah. You should be able to save different teams just like you can have squads on fifa or decks in a card game.

Needing to set a lineup over and over for the same type of tournament would be a real annoyance

StatMan22 09-09-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dkgo (Post 4534857)
Yeah. You should be able to save different teams just like you can have squads on fifa or decks in a card game.

Needing to set a lineup over and over for the same type of tournament would be a real annoyance

Markus said in the Tournaments - New Info thread that if we have already entered a tournament with the same restrictions in the past, that lineup will be imported. Not quite the same as being able to save lineups on the side, but should be really helpful.

I just want a way to be able to rummage through my mountain of Inactive Cards to find solid low-rated players.

Matt Arnold 09-09-2019 10:03 AM

The plan is to do some sort of saving for similar tournaments. So if you have competed in a bronze-or-lower tournament before, when you join a new bronze tournament, we'll use your previous submission for it. We'll also certainly look into other ways to filter your inactive card lists when planning for a tournament.

HRBaker 09-09-2019 02:21 PM

There should be three(3) rosters; Active, Reserve, and Inactive - and all lists, reports, sorting, and access should be the same within them.

Dogberry99 09-09-2019 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt Arnold (Post 4534863)
We'll also certainly look into other ways to filter your inactive card lists when planning for a tournament.

This is great, but tournaments are far from the only instance where this would be useful. Collectors and those using Themed Rosters (especially for the more abstract and unusual themes) really need tools like this as well.