OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   Franchise Hockey Manager 3 - General Discussion (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3913)
-   -   Refund because multiple keys (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=270643)

Puckhead 10-18-2016 08:28 AM

Refund because multiple keys

Is it possible to get my money refunded because I received another Steam key for my birthday? The problem might be that I already activated my key on Steam. :(

Markus Heinsohn 10-18-2016 08:33 AM

Please contact support@esellerate.net with the order ID you'd like to be refunded. No worries, the key cannot be activated on Steam as the game is not officially live yet.

Puckhead 10-18-2016 01:59 PM

Thank you very much, contacted them and waiting for an answer. I'm pumped to start my season very soon :)

Lukas Berger 10-18-2016 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 4104723)
Thank you very much, contacted them and waiting for an answer. I'm pumped to start my season very soon :)

Did you get a reply?

I've replied to everything that's come in today, but don't recall anything that sounded like your issue. There's been a lot so I may've forgotten of course.

If you didn't hear back from me, would you please try opening another support ticket. Thanks!

Puckhead 10-18-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasberger (Post 4104774)
Did you get a reply?

I've replied to everything that's come in today, but don't recall anything that sounded like your issue. There's been a lot so I may've forgotten of course.

If you didn't hear back from me, would you please try opening another support ticket. Thanks!

I haven't heard back from esellerate so far, but it's only two hours since I wrote the mail asking for a refund. Do I have to start a ticket at support@ootpdevelopments.com as well?

Lukas Berger 10-18-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 4104830)
I haven't heard back from esellerate so far, but it's only two hours since I wrote the mail asking for a refund. Do I have to start a ticket at support@ootpdevelopments.com as well?

Oh, I see. Didn't realize Markus posted the esellerate email rather than the OOTP support email. My bad:o Should've just kept quiet:laugh:

I could handle a refund for you through the ootp support site, but it might get messy if you have a claim in with esellerate too.

So as of now I guess, just wait to hear back from them.

If you don't hear from them soon, within a day or two, then open a claim/send a mail to support@ootpdevelopments.com and I should be able to process the refund for you.

Puckhead 10-18-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasberger (Post 4104833)
Oh, I see. Didn't realize Markus posted the esellerate email rather than the OOTP support email. My bad:o Should've just kept quiet:laugh:

I could handle a refund for you through the ootp support site, but it might get messy if you have a claim in with esellerate too.

So as of now I guess, just wait to hear back from them.

If you don't hear from them soon, within a day or two, then open a claim/send a mail to support@ootpdevelopments.com and I should be able to process the refund for you.

Thank you very much. It's very refreshing to see a company still caring about their customers :)

Lukas Berger 10-18-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckhead (Post 4104835)
I'm pumped to start my season very soon

Oh btw, is all you've received so far two Steam keys? In other words, are you able to play the game right now?

Because even with refunding one key, you're due one esellerate key so you can actually start your game now, before we get the Steam version out in a couple weeks.

If you don't have an esellerate (non-steam) key for the game you can download from us then send an email to ootp support with the order info for one of your orders (the one you aren't asking for a refund on) and I'll get you set up with one.

Puckhead 10-19-2016 06:15 AM

Quick update: It seems that the eSellerate team forwarded the request for the refund to the support mail of OOTP.