OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 15 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3883)
-   -   Looking for an OOTP15 League to Join? Post In This Thread! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=243264)

kq76 04-23-2014 04:49 AM

Looking for an OOTP15 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match! :)

Oidar 04-23-2014 05:04 PM

Would like to join an OOTP15 league, preferably one that's newly forming. Some league experience, but it's been a while. Life has calmed down some and I can get back into it now. Email me at martylee2377@gmail.com.

Thanks!

dkloosh 04-24-2014 12:02 PM

OOTP 15 League

I am new to OOTP 15 baseball but would like to join a league with the following contents:

Use current MLB Players with OOTP 15 (No fictional league)

Have an inagural draft to start, then each year draft rookies and free agents

Weekly games played or simmed by the home team, Playoffs H2H

If there is someone starting a league similar to the above e-mail me at dkloosh@yahoo.com

Thanks !

Qdog915 04-24-2014 06:30 PM

Hey, looking to join a league, new or old, fictional or real, doesn't matter much. I've played in a few leagues, most are dead. Currently in NCBL (North Country Baseball League).

Email me at maquinn1978@gmail.com

harangatan 04-25-2014 05:51 PM

Looking to join a league, I'd prefer real but willing to consider fictional. Played in online leagues but I would like one where more people were active.

email me at maxgruber28@gmail.com

gadorg 04-25-2014 08:21 PM

Interested in joining a league; real or fictional is OK. Have had experience in multiple leagues; would prefer very active/competitive leagues.

send email to gadorg@aol.com

Swede_06 04-25-2014 08:32 PM

OK...I'll take the plunge...

While my experience is somewhat limited in the OOTP Universe, a league would be interesting. If you can be patient with my learning curve

Real players...era could be current (preferable), but would consider options.

I love baseball, and the Cleveland Indians!

I FOUND A LEAGUE....THANKS FOR THE CONTACTS!

Papadopolus86 04-26-2014 09:31 AM

Hi,

I am looking for an ACTIVE league to join. I would like to be long term so an established league would be preferred. Been playing this game for about 5 years. PM if you got space.

Thanks

Roy Tucker 04-26-2014 11:46 PM

Curious if there any stats only leagues out there. Any openings in one, please pm me :D

tschalk 04-27-2014 01:03 AM

I have been enjoying OOTP for a number of years, but have never taken the plunge and joined an online league. With version 15 out, I would love to give it a shot! I would be open for just about anything..as long as the league wouldn't mind me asking some questions along the way. Thank you!

stevensek 04-27-2014 11:38 PM

Long Time OOTP patron, new to online leagues. I'm looking for a league to join to enjoy the new version of OOTP and take my Baseball simming skills to the next level!

Thanks!

spkbaseball17 04-28-2014 02:27 PM

Looking to join a league, preferably real. please email me at shaun.kernahan@gmail.com.

Thank you!

moshingpenguin 04-28-2014 06:36 PM

Looking to join a real league, new or established. preference would be for Padres, but open to others. Would be awesome to find a new league starting up with OOTP 15. email scotthotshot@aol.com

bdrum99 04-28-2014 11:37 PM

Looking for Active League

Looking for MLB rosters, a couple weeks per day. bdrum999@gmail.com

tward13 04-29-2014 11:00 AM

Considering getting back into a league. My past online history includes two of the longer running leagues - Time Warp and PBRL. Both were historical/fictional. Following baseball rules and history but with fictional players. Bother were successful because of dedicated commissioners and active GMs. So, something along those lines might be interesting.

My other option would be to join a new 2014 league as the Mets.

I can be reached here via PM or at metfan13@hotmail.com

buco 04-29-2014 10:59 PM

Just switched ottp15 in a couple online leagues in 14
Looking a good solid league
srs668771@yahoo.com
or on aim: buco087

htimsetan 04-30-2014 11:36 AM

looking to join existing league

new to OOTP, but I'm really digging it.

I'd love to join an existing league that uses the real MLB universe. Would prefer an NL team but it's not a dealbreaker.

thenatesmith@gmail.com

thanks!
-nate

USNAggie44 04-30-2014 10:58 PM

I recently just downloaded OOTP 15 and am looking for a league to join! I've never been in an online league, but I've played some OOTP before. I'm really interested in finding one that is fun and immersive. I don't mind whether or not it's real player universe or completely made up. PM me for information.

Ghorticus 05-01-2014 09:31 AM

If anyone is starting a new fictional league in OOTP15, give me a shout as I'd love to get in on the ground floor. I've been playing since OOTP3 but haven't been in an online league for a couple years, would love to get back into it. Cheers!

Nosewor 05-01-2014 03:55 PM

Active manager looking to join an established league

I'd prefer a real player universe and real mlb teams but I would be open to fictional leagues if I like the set up. I'm very active and a micro manager of sorts so you won't be disappointed with my commitment.

My email is: nosewor@aol.com

Let me know if there are any openings in your league

Tyler

deandean1998 05-01-2014 05:01 PM

Hi, I'm looking for a 2014 start league. message me on here for my email.

whlineup 05-01-2014 07:01 PM

Experienced GM(s) looking for league

2 Owners looking for a League. I have recently been in a league that ran many seasons that folded recently. Here are parameters desired.

real life league using OOTP15 starting with real life ML Rosters.

Sim 3-4 times per week. No scouting preferred.

Teams available need to be Seattle, Cincinnatti, Pittsburgh, or LA Dodgers. - we would take 2 of those teams.

Please email if you have a new startup league forming WillSandy97@hotmail.com

silvis 05-02-2014 02:35 AM

Old ootp manager looking to get back in a league.

I'm experienced. I took off years ago for college. I'm ready to join another league and get back into it. I'm using ootp 15. Looking for leagues. silvisffxi@yahoo.com

itsnotmyfault 05-02-2014 01:38 PM

I want in!! Please private message me. Real/historic leagues only please!

sox04rr 05-02-2014 03:46 PM

Join a league

Hello,
My friend and I just bought ootp 15. this is our first time playing on the computer game but we have been playing for years on the iPad. We are extremely interested in joining an online league. We wanted it to be real MLB format though. Please contact me at rcores@mix.wvu.du if you are a commish and you are interested in having us join your MLB league

Ross

r0under1982 05-03-2014 06:40 PM

Looking for new league using current rosters. Need a league with 2 openings. Email with details. r0under1982@gmail.com

Currywurst 05-05-2014 11:50 AM

Rookie wants in

Hello,
Im a rookie on many levels. English as a foreign language, new to baseball (actively following it since around the all-star break last year) since baseball is a rather exotic sport here, played some ootp14 and 15 and still much to learn and never played in an online league yet.
So if there's an opening for a complete rookie pm me.

joejhorn 05-05-2014 08:22 PM

Looking for Modern 2014 Player Game

Experienced, World Series Winner, on Aim, Post on Forums. Looking for new league, SG Giants.

traviswjames 05-06-2014 02:16 PM

Looking for League

Looking for a fairly new league ive been playing for over a year now. OOTP 15

MrSwish303 05-06-2014 09:47 PM

Me and a buddy of mine are looking for a league. We're up for anything. We both play a ton and will really be into it. pm me for emails.

tschalk 05-08-2014 09:07 PM

Active mgr looking for league

Howdy! I'm an active manager looking for an online league and would be able to meet most any sim schedule. I'm currently in a new 15 league and loving it and have the bandwidth to play in one more. Please feel free to email me at trey_schalk@hotmail.com. Thanks!

bds4206 05-09-2014 10:49 AM

sorta n00b looking for a league have ootp 15

Hello. My name is Brian. I'm somewhat new to OOTP. I've played 5 or 6 full seasons at this point and I enjoy it. I'd like to find either a real MLB rosters league, or a historical league. I'm already in a fictional league and 1 of those is enough for me. Let me know what you have. I'm a big Indians fan but I'll take any team really, I don't care.

brism42@gmail.com
bds4206 at skype

or pm here.

thanks.

Cornfed 05-09-2014 01:53 PM

No longer looking. Currently in 3 leagues.

yesisme1 05-09-2014 06:49 PM

I am looking for an ootp15 league either present day or historical with the Redsox available. I have been playing in OOTP for a long time and had one the leagues I was in fold so I would like to replace it. email: b_longworth@hotmail.com

rwpetrow 05-10-2014 01:10 PM

Looking to join

Been a while since I've played in a league but looking to join one. Don't really care on preferences. My email is rwpetrow@gmail.com

BTL 05-11-2014 08:00 PM

I've been playing solo for a few years, and I'm ready to jump into an OOTP 15 league. I'd prefer either a fictional league or contemporary MLB. Please PM me if you have an opening.

linjohn1987 05-13-2014 04:10 PM

Wanting to join an online league!

I have been an avid player of ootp 14 and have recently switched to 15. I have logged over a 1000 hours between the two. I am very familiar with the games. I am looking to make the transition into an online league. My email is hollywoodin33@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from anyone with a spot open.

Lin Johnston

Stanton Like My Daddy 05-13-2014 10:27 PM

Looking for an OOTP 15 league to join. Looking for either a Modern or random debut league but will also entertain the chance at a fictional league. Please PM me with any openings.

Sam

sprackman 05-14-2014 04:29 PM

Looking for an OOTP 15 or 14 league (or both) to join. I am in one fast sim league but would like to get into another sim. Been playing OOTP since OOTP 6 and own a few of the sims...you can contact me on here or email me at sprackman_1221@hotmail.com

jrainor 05-15-2014 01:46 PM

I am looking for an established league.

I have played this game since OOTP2 you can pm me or email me at jasen.allen@yahoo.com I will take fictional or real.

seekercuz 05-19-2014 07:59 PM

I have been playing in online leagues with the same guys since OOTP 13 and am looking for something different. I am looking for an historical league or 2014 start. Find me on AIM (seekercuz) if you are looking for a GM.

I have OOTP 14 and 15, so I can join leagues using either of those.

gregsdad1 05-20-2014 05:05 PM

New to Online Leagues

I am relatively new to OOTP, but I have played a lot offline in the past few months. Definitely addicted. I have no idea how exactly an online league works, but I am ready to give it a go. Contact me at gregsdad1@yahoo.com.

probei 05-22-2014 02:54 AM

looking to join new fictional league. ryne.woodsmall@gmail.com

bill-rob 05-23-2014 07:25 AM

looking for modern league

I am looking for a new league to join after upgrading to ootp15

I have previous experience in blue chip league and the JLB and have used ootp through 11,12,13,14

AIM user too!

please PM me if you have space

Thanks

Billy

DJ3K 05-25-2014 12:08 PM

I want to join a fictional league
email: waltherhenry2@gmail.com

chapmania 05-26-2014 11:12 AM

Hey all,

Looking to join a league with 2014 Opening Day rosters - player draft at beginning sounds interesting but I'll take whatever I can get. This would be my first OOTP league so I'd need a brief rundown of expectations at the beginning, but that's about it.. Have played OOTP 11, 12, 13, and 14 in the past so I'm already familiar with the interface.

My 'credentials': lifelong baseball fan with extreme interest in the game. Played for more than 10 years at various levels (unfortunately never made it to pro ball). Extensive knowledge of Sabermetrics and certainly not a hindrance to your league. I'm an amiable guy and just out to have some fun! Level of seriousness is not a problem, as I'll adapt to the tone of your league without issue.

Please PM me if I sound like a good fit for you!!

best - chapmania

BrandonS 05-26-2014 06:09 PM

I am looking to join a faster paced league with at least 4-5 sims per week. I have OOTP 14 and 15, looking for a 15 league. Prefer coaching and scouting off but scouting is not a big deal if on. I do not mind joining an existing league.

my email is b61994@hotmail.com please contact me if your league has any openings.

Syxx34 05-26-2014 09:58 PM

interested in both fictional and real

fictional....depends on settings (promotion/demotion preferred)
real....i can do two but one with San Francisco

andrewgolfsalot 05-28-2014 08:31 PM

Looking for a real league and can adapt to almost any settings. Would prefer to join a new one, but would consider an existing league. Pm or email to Andrew.james.ross@gmail.com.

potsey7 05-29-2014 01:50 AM

I am a huge baseball fan and have played OOTP for years but never done an online league. Very interested in joining one. I would prefer the most realistic, current league thats possible as I study and have knowledge of current players and would like to play as a modern-day GM. Will need a little help with how I play in the league since I've only played offline for years, but would be very excited to learn. PM me if you are interested or my email is msfire101@gmail.com I coach in college and maturity is not a problem.