OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP Mods - Names and Nations (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3641)
-   -   WBC/IBAF help (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=291405)

b0sspls 07-23-2018 01:26 AM

WBC/IBAF help

Is there a nameset or mod that assigns players to their proper countries? Because there are a lot of players randomized to random countries rather than their respective ones.

joefromchicago 07-23-2018 02:12 PM

It's the game that assigns nationality to players, not the namesets. So making a mod won't help.

Are you encountering problems with fictional players or real-life ones? Is the problem with the primary or secondary nationalities?

b0sspls 07-23-2018 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joefromchicago (Post 4349720)
It's the game that assigns nationality to players, not the namesets. So making a mod won't help.

Are you encountering problems with fictional players or real-life ones? Is the problem with the primary or secondary nationalities?

What I guess I really meant to say was, I'm trying to assign players to their respective national teams and the players were randomized across different national teams

nutt 07-23-2018 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0sspls (Post 4349772)
What I guess I really meant to say was, I'm trying to assign players to their respective national teams and the players were randomized across different national teams

If this is a custom created game, that would be on your hands on how you set the game up.

The quickstart, however, has the right players born in the right countries (about 99.7% of them).

b0sspls 07-23-2018 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutt (Post 4349784)
If this is a custom created game, that would be on your hands on how you set the game up.

The quickstart, however, has the right players born in the right countries (about 99.7% of them).

Ok, so what would the proper setup be for a WBC/IBAF custom?

nutt 07-25-2018 05:10 PM

When you created your league, did you make it to where the entire league was diversified with many players from multiple countries?

The game, if your league is affiliated with the WBC/IBAF setup, will select the players available come time roster selection day.

b0sspls 07-26-2018 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutt (Post 4350480)
When you created your league, did you make it to where the entire league was diversified with many players from multiple countries?

The game, if your league is affiliated with the WBC/IBAF setup, will select the players available come time roster selection day.

Yes it was set up with players from different countries

b0sspls 07-29-2018 06:14 PM

I guess I want something that sets all players on a certain team to be all from the same country