OOTP Developments Forums

OOTP Developments Forums (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//index.php)
-   OOTP 14 - Online Leagues (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//forumdisplay.php?f=3864)
-   -   Looking for an OOTP14 League to Join? Post In This Thread! (https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com//showthread.php?t=230433)

soadeathdealer 04-12-2013 10:50 AM

Looking for an OOTP14 League to Join? Post In This Thread!

Instead of having leagues having to keep on the lookout for people posting saying that they're looking for a league, let's have people looking for leagues post in this thread and then league members can just subscribe to it thereby getting notices to check it whenever someone expresses interest.

Make you sure you leave some way for people to contact you like an email address or by enabling private messages through the forum. You might also want to describe what type of league you're looking for, if you are particular about that, so you don't get a bunch of invitations for leagues you're not interested in. Once you're no longer looking for a league, you may want to do yourself a favour by editing your post about that.

The only restriction is: advertising leagues in posts is forbidden in this thread. If your league looks like a league that someone looking for a league would be interested in, contact that person privately. League ads in this thread will be deleted without hesitation. This thread is to notify people of others possibly interested in joining their leagues. Spamming it with ads of other leagues will just make people less likely to read it.

Therefore, if you (as the person looking for a league) think your post might warrant some discussion or you'd like others to have the opportunity to reply to it in a thread, please start a separate thread with your post and, if you like, link to it from this thread. You should probably quote your original post too so people don't have to click through the link to read it.

Good luck in finding that perfect match! :)

Originally posted by kq76 in ootp 12 online league thread .

Please Sticky this any Mod Thanks want to get this forum organized before it gets messy

goodelgin 04-12-2013 02:09 PM

1st Time League Player

Hi. Have played a few versions of ootp before but never played in a league. Now I'd love to take the plunge with ootp14.

Am in UK and not too fussed about type of league it is.

Interested in a new league member?

failedreality 04-12-2013 04:52 PM

I'm looking for an online league now. I would prefer fictional league with minors and possibly a slower sim rate at the least. But could be ok with a faster one, just let me know what you have. I'm fairly new to this whole process but have played in a league a couple years ago so i'm somewhat familiar with it.

ELDoro 04-12-2013 09:14 PM

Looking to join a league that meets the following:

2013 MLB Real Players/Rosters

Would like the Cincinnati Reds.

If you have a fit for me please contact me at mantiamd@gmail.com

jazzrack 04-13-2013 01:46 AM

looking for a league that uses the in-game oool thing. prefer fictional or historic over a modern day thing but even modern day leagues turn fictional soon enough.

less is more when it comes to rules and such... simple and clear.

is what I am looking for

MightyQuinn 04-13-2013 05:47 PM

Looking to join any leagues 10-14...

Thisiswherbert 04-13-2013 07:12 PM

I'd be interested in joining a real or historical league -- PM me here so we can chat about your league if you have an opening.

dorseyfurcal 04-13-2013 11:04 PM

Played tons of OOTP 12 and 13 offline and would be interested in joining a real time 2014 league. I played Baseball Mogul back in the day online for a few years, so I know how to be in a good solid league. If anyone has a carryover 13 league that is solid, I would be interested in that as well. Please feel free to PM me if you have any openings in any modern 13 or 14 league.

gediojam 04-14-2013 10:38 AM

Looking to join a league

Been playing OOTP since 2012 but never jumped into online leagues... I'm ready to jump from offline to online.

Please contact me if you have a spot available.

TonyPSU 04-14-2013 12:19 PM

Experienced Owner Looking To Join League As An Expansion Team

Hey everyone. I am an experienced player of several versions of OOTP, and I have been participating in online leagues for the past 4 years or so. I would love to join one as an expansion team. The idea of starting a team from ground up sounds great to me. If your league is planning on expanding, and you're looking for an owner, please contact me.

neil7398 04-14-2013 05:14 PM

looking for a league

Hello, I am new to the game and looking for an online league to join. Please send me contact information!

JimmyZ 04-14-2013 06:33 PM

OOTP14 leagues

Looking to join a league that meets the following:

2013 MLB Real Players/Rosters

Would like the Atlanta Braves

If you have a fit for me please contact me at jsilveira@cinci.rr.com
or on AIM jimsilveira1966

spike94wl 04-14-2013 06:55 PM

Have played OOTP 11, 12, and 13 extensively offline. Never have played online before but am ready to join a league. Am interested in:

Modern or Fictional League (if modern would prefer the Nats)
Stats only (or minimal guidance from ratings)
Would not mind coming in as an expansion team

Best way to contact me is through email: spike.scarberry@gmail.com

u4ic_fln1 04-15-2013 01:34 AM

Looking for a league

Hi everyone. I played OOTP 6.5. Then OOTP 10. Now that I've bought OOTP 14, I would like to get into an new historical league (no ongoing leagues please). Anytime between the ~1920 and 1968 would be preferable.

email: u4ic_fln@yahoo.com

dcompguru 04-15-2013 08:31 AM

Lazy, Beer-drinking, hot dog eating guy...

seeking an online league. Preferably fictional, new league with draft or an existing league as an expansion team. I've played ootp baseball since at least the 2007 or 2006 versions. But, like a lot of people that have posted here, I've never tried an online league until now with OOTP14...

Fenway 04-15-2013 11:09 AM

I'm interested in an OOTP14 online league too. I would be interested in any mode of play -- fictional, historical, modern era. I lean toward stats over ratings, but I'm not a fanatic about it. I'm a complete newb to online play, and even though I've played OOTP 10-12 and OOTP 14, I still have a newbish comprehension of the financial side of the game.

My main question is: how big a time commitment does an online league entail?

MikeyPatriot 04-15-2013 11:55 AM

Looking to join a league. Preference, in order:

Current Major League (fine with most teams except Cubs)
Fictional League
Historical League (all post-deadball eras)

Higgs44 04-15-2013 01:00 PM

Complete Noob to OOTP...would be interested in joining a league thats reliable.

Coming over from the FOF leagues, so not new to online sims. Will learn as I go, but would appreciate any advice i get along the way.

PM me if your looking for a dedicated learner.

Fictional or non fictional is fine.

afail 04-15-2013 01:09 PM

I'd like to join one

My preference in the Pirates in a Modern league, but open to anything.

email afail77@gmail.com

theballcoach 04-15-2013 05:37 PM

New to Online League

I've played OOTP 13 and understand the basics of the game. I'd like to join an online league. Open to any format would prefer two to three sim per week. Thanks