Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > hobbitrjw
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Fort Worth Sand Crabs-a IOOTP fictional dynasty.

Submit "Fort Worth Sand Crabs-a IOOTP fictional dynasty." to Digg Submit "Fort Worth Sand Crabs-a IOOTP fictional dynasty." to del.icio.us Submit "Fort Worth Sand Crabs-a IOOTP fictional dynasty." to StumbleUpon Submit "Fort Worth Sand Crabs-a IOOTP fictional dynasty." to Google
Posted 09-17-2011 at 12:06 PM by hobbitrjw

Having been hired to Manage the Fort Worth Sand Crabs,I found out early on that it was not going to be a cakewalk first year at all. The day before the regular season I get a email from my boss,the team owner saying he expects us to win it all this year. Knowing the bar had been set quite high it meant that I had to get to work right away to prepare my guys for our first series against the Detroit Meteors.

Now 3 Days later my team's spirits are very high. Having gone into Detroit and achieved the following:

4/1/2011- WIN 4-1
4/2/2011- WIN 10-2
4/3/2011- WIN 6-3

It was plain to see the Detroit fans had seen enough of us,as they started booing us as we walked off the field after game 3.

Our next stop on this season opening road trip is to Sin City itself. Las Vegas with a 3 game series against the Rodents who are currently 2-1 and in first place in division 2.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1648 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments