Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Winnipeg59

Rate this Entry

FHM - Anatomy of a Trade

Submit "FHM - Anatomy of a Trade" to Digg Submit "FHM - Anatomy of a Trade" to del.icio.us Submit "FHM - Anatomy of a Trade" to StumbleUpon Submit "FHM - Anatomy of a Trade" to Google
Posted 01-05-2014 at 11:47 AM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

I am playing as Winnipeg Jets by the way.

August 19th, while simming to pre-season, I receive a TRADE OFFER in my messages from the New York Rangers! VERRRY Cool!

NYR offers 21yr LW Hrivik for Jets 29yr LD Pardy

I click on "discuss trade".

NOTE: when I enter the trade screen I see my Winnipeg Jets lineup but Rangers players is the selected filter! If I go and simply select that same filter again, then it goes to Rangers players as the filter.

I click on a Rangers player to look at his page.

NOTE: when I click back from that player to the trade page I am again faced with the Jets lineup but Rangers players as filter. Repeating the above gets me back to where I want to be. It's a small issue, but hopefully easy fix??

My scout says we're "weak at C" so I add in C Miller to NYR - click Offer Trade. Back simming.

August 22nd I get an MYR message of NO WAY! Back to discuss trade.

NOTE: this time I am indeed at Jets players and the Jets filter is selected when I go in.

Now please understand the trade scenario is only to make something happen, not me trying to actually conduct the trade!!

I add C Slater to the deal on my side and click Offer Trade. Back simming.

August 25th I get NO WAY! again. So I add $5000 (just for kicks). Back simming.

August 27th I get another NO WAY! So I add "rights" to young C Lane and remove the $5000. Back simming.

August 31st I get another NO WAY! So I add C Wright (NYR weak at C) and ask their #6 draft pick in 2014 be added. Back simming.

September 2nd I get another.......ya know! So I remove the draft pick. Back simming.

September 5th - No Way!! So I remove C Miller from their side. Back simming.

September 7th - Trade Accepted! Yikes that Sather drives a hard bargain!!!!!!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1302 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments