Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > mghurst
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Watertown Blackhawks

Submit "Watertown Blackhawks" to Digg Submit "Watertown Blackhawks" to del.icio.us Submit "Watertown Blackhawks" to StumbleUpon Submit "Watertown Blackhawks" to Google
Posted 07-09-2013 at 05:43 PM by mghurst

my wife's hometown of Watertown New York has a sub par (in my opinion) I mean the collegiate team the Watertown Rams has the Dodge Ram Logo for their team logo because of a deal they made with a local auto dealer this coming from a place that is blessed with a lot of baseball history and traditions this is unacceptable so I have decided to change this at least in the fictional sense for starters no more collegiate league give me some affiliated ball please and now the overhaul I changed the name from Rams to Blackhawks for two reasons
1. the city sits on the banks of the Black River so I felt it should have black in its name
2. I am modeling them after my beloved hometown Oklahoma City Redhawks because of the fact that they look major league

as time goes by I will Reveal more of thi identity here is the logo it was done by silvam14 and when I showed it to my wife it put a smile on her face
Attached Images

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4321 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    so this is the totoal package cap by silvm14 uni by jcookusm thanxs guys