Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > PSUColonel
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Best computer baseball game ever

Submit "Best computer baseball game ever" to Digg Submit "Best computer baseball game ever" to del.icio.us Submit "Best computer baseball game ever" to StumbleUpon Submit "Best computer baseball game ever" to Google
Posted 10-13-2013 at 02:22 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padreman View Post
We should have a thread about "How to run a Franchise" since we have people that don't know how run a team they keep posting "should I sign player?" "Who to draft?", "how to set up line up?" "Should I trade or keep?" "Should I expand?, "Should I take a dump today?"..... How the heck did you get hired when everyone makes decisions for you. I can only imagine Tony LaRussa or Joe Torre asking all other managers "should I start this pitcher?" Or Billy Beene asking all other GM's "Should I trade this player?"
I agree that as far as flexibility goes, OOTP wins hands down. But as somebody who is only interested in talking a modern day league, and moving it into the future, the depth of day to day managerial decisions and in game strategy are what make a sports simulation fun for me. Also realism. I am not really a model train set kind of guy, but more the type who is really looking for a "GM in training" type simulation...not a fun little game where you can just breeze over things. I want extreme depth. So while you can modify OOTP to your liking, once it's all setup...is it as deep and detailed and challenging as OOTP? I guess that has really been my question all along.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1872 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments