Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old

Winter has come.

Posted 12-16-2023 at 04:44 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I'll be rather scarce between now and the New Year. I would not count on any new skyboxes or re-skies until mid January. It's a multi-cultural household. Christmas, New Years, Orthodox Christmas, Old New Year...my birthday is in there as well...we'll be busy and overly full.

This will be my first Christmas without the eldest Mrs. Cobb (Mom). It's awkward. I miss her so very much.

To all of you, observers or not, I wish the happiest of holiday seasons...warm times...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1535 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Celebrate with me!

Posted 12-09-2023 at 10:48 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

It's been a tough week at the Cobb household. The news is in though. I'm still cancer free at the 8 1/2 year mark!!! Pretty good for a guy who heard, "You may not live a week," in June of 2015.

I am so very grateful for this great news. We're having a rare 50 degree day in December here in the Frozen Nawth™, and I'm grilling T-Bones tonight on the porch, and tipping an Old Fashioned or two.

If the godawful cloud cover ever lifts, I'm going out to experiment...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1224 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Bethlehem Steelers

Posted 11-30-2023 at 11:20 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

First member of the AA level Ontario-Erie League. Jersey Fonts are still in the works.
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in The League, Uniforms
Views 3886 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Pixelmator Pro

Posted 11-28-2023 at 09:27 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)
Updated 11-28-2023 at 09:31 AM by Ty Cobb

Windows folks can skip this...it's Mac only.

Just grabbed it on a CM special yesterday. Holy crap, this is a great program for just $25 ($50 regular)! It's going to be my go-to art program for a long time, I dare say.

Clean interface. Easy to understand and learn. Good tools and they're placed well. Edits multi-page PDF's. Imports photoshop dox...even the layers. FAST. Great text tools. Integrates with FCPro & Motion!

Raving over...
Hall Of Famer
Views 2545 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

A Question

Posted 11-26-2023 at 12:34 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Amazon Prime trials…what a wonderful thing. My iPhone mount came today, so I’ll be looking forward to taking some nice time-lapse and long exposure shots at night from the tripod. Of course, that also meant getting a new battery for my bluetooth remote. How hard can it be to fins a button battery in Grayling at 7PM on a Saturday? They’re harder to find than you think. Any of you familiar with the WKRP episode “Hotel Oceanview” know exactly what I mean. Of course, winter’s first muscle flex...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Travels, Skyboxes, Re-sky
Views 4773 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags