Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

OOTP
Old

Good Morning!

Posted 10-18-2023 at 09:00 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Yesterday was an off day at the Cobb household, as Masha and I opened champagne and gorged on lasagna to celebrate our twentieth anniversary.

As I woke up this morning, the pre-coffee savage in me said, "Make a skybox, lazybones!" I listened, and did so. Today's skybox is featured over Modern Woodman Park. I hope you all enjoy it! Off to make coffee now...and there's leftover lasagna.

https://mega.nz/file/z6JxSCLS#6BmaRT...4AAAoAbwmmG6KI
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in OOTP, Skyboxes
Views 5980 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Expanded Rosters

Posted 06-18-2023 at 11:59 AM by JudgeGio
Tags 1*17, gonivqqa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad K View Post
The rule has existed forever. There's the excuse (look at young players) and the reality (contenders can strengthen their team in Sept with waiver trades).

Just goes to show not all stupid rules were introduced by Manfred.

Waiver trades past the trade deadline are no longer allowed.
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in OOTP
Views 12676 Comments 0 JudgeGio is offline Edit Tags
Old

Diamond .353 - Year 2032

Posted 05-29-2023 at 03:53 PM by biggerme (PT24 with Hawkins Flayers)

Time to conclude previous season and set targets sights to season 2032. I had some upgrades but overall that did not improve anything, only good result being that avoided relegation just narrowly with a dismal below .400 record, that is an achievement in itself.

MVP for season is again Starting pitcher, this time Johan Santana with nice stats but clearly no support from offense.
I had some hopes up for Mike Napoli to deliver that offensive punch but that lasted only until...
Attached Images

Minors (Single A)
Views 24446 Comments 0 biggerme is offline Edit Tags
Old

Logo #1

Posted 05-28-2023 at 03:54 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

is done.
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in OOTP, The League, Logos
Views 11230 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Welcome to the Frozen North!

Posted 05-27-2023 at 07:07 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I make skyboxes...it's my hobby. I've decided that some skyboxes are for the public, and others are for those who bother to seek them out. You'll find the higher grade skyboxes here, and I ask that you not distribute them to those who cannot access them. This is NOT an open blog at present.

In addition, I'm going to start a long-term project to create a vast Great Lakes League...no, that won't be its name...that's taken. I'm leaning towards a combined real and fictional construct...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in OOTP
Views 5722 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags