Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Dynasty Blogs describing Out of the Park Baseball dynasties.
Old

1877 - Awards Part1

Posted 03-20-2017 at 06:44 AM by TheEquinox (History Campaign - All The Way From 1871)

Here are the awards for the 1877 season:

Golden Glove Awards:

American League:

It's a little surprising to see 5 Baltimore players here, given the dominance of Cleveland in the last few years. Maybe a contender is rising here?

National League:

Only one of our players grabbed an award here. Red...
Minors (Single A)
Views 3920 Comments 0 TheEquinox is offline Edit Tags
Old

1877 - Season end

Posted 03-20-2017 at 04:43 AM by TheEquinox (History Campaign - All The Way From 1871)

The season is over and, against all odds, it turned out to be close in the end. In the second half of the season, some of our key players found back their normal form and we managed to close up to the Cincinnati Reds in the table.

After game 50, everything seemed possible:

We had a great run there, sitting 2nd in the power ranking behind Cleveland for almost the entire 2nd half of the regular season....
Minors (Single A)
Views 3846 Comments 0 TheEquinox is offline Edit Tags
Old

1877 - MidSeason update

Posted 03-19-2017 at 06:15 AM by TheEquinox (History Campaign - All The Way From 1871)

Okay, it's been a while, but let's continue this.

I'm not sure why my team always crashes right after they won a title, but this year isn't an exception, unfortunately. Once again, the title seems to have caused some kind of complacency in my top-stars, and so it's no surprise to be where we are:

The Cincinnati Reds seem to be able to continue their upswing from last season, and for the first time,...
Minors (Single A)
Views 2240 Comments 0 TheEquinox is offline Edit Tags
Old

1877 - Draft, Trades, Opening Day Rosters and Financial Report

Posted 01-19-2017 at 05:09 PM by TheEquinox (History Campaign - All The Way From 1871)

Here we are, ready for a new season. After winning our second title last year, we're generally expected to do well again this time around. However, I saw no real opportunities for trades which would have improved our starting lineup this time, so I decided to try and being a little more depth into some positions of the roster.

With our abundance of left fielders, I thought this was an acceptable trade. Fred Waterman...
Minors (Single A)
Views 2557 Comments 0 TheEquinox is offline Edit Tags
Old

1876 - Awards

Posted 01-19-2017 at 06:50 AM by TheEquinox (History Campaign - All The Way From 1871)

The award selection is complete, here are this year's honorees:

Golden Glove Award (best defenders):

American League:

National League:

It's nice to see Yin and Nick here, but I wonder if it is a good sign if Brookly, who played a terrible season, have as many defender awards as we do...

Platinum...
Minors (Single A)
Views 2367 Comments 0 TheEquinox is offline Edit Tags