Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

On thing I can't believe OOTP still does not have

Posted 11-14-2013 at 12:47 AM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questdog View Post
You can force a manager to put someone in the lineup and still have him set the rest of it up......

You can also tell him to use a particular pitcher in the bullpen or rotation....

You cannot currently force him to use a batter in a particular lineup spot and that would be a useful thing.

also l/r lineups as well as sub frequency
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1843 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

""OOTP has something special in the works"

Posted 10-14-2013 at 05:44 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westheim View Post
Sounds what I had in mind.

Unless it's a feature that allows idiots like me to win a title once in a while, I really don't give a cookie ...
I really am hoping it might be an announcement saying: " we are now going to use a true to life financial model which will include the ability to construct new ballparks not only financially, but also through a new graphical ballpark creator which will be the basis for our upcoming animation model for OOTP".
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1866 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Best computer baseball game ever

Posted 10-13-2013 at 02:22 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padreman View Post
We should have a thread about "How to run a Franchise" since we have people that don't know how run a team they keep posting "should I sign player?" "Who to draft?", "how to set up line up?" "Should I trade or keep?" "Should I expand?, "Should I take a dump today?"..... How the heck did you get hired when everyone makes decisions for you. I can only imagine Tony LaRussa or Joe Torre asking all other managers "should I start this
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1872 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Best computer baseball game ever

Posted 10-13-2013 at 01:26 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padreman View Post
We should have a thread about "How to run a Franchise" since we have people that don't know how run a team they keep posting "should I sign player?" "Who to draft?", "how to set up line up?" "Should I trade or keep?" "Should I expand?, "Should I take a dump today?"..... How the heck did you get hired when everyone makes decisions for you. I can only imagine Tony LaRussa or Joe Torre asking all other managers "should I start this
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1957 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags
Old

Minor league DL notifications

Posted 09-22-2013 at 05:43 PM by PSUColonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecza View Post
If you allow the AI to make promotions/demotions for you, then the AI will handle the disabled list automatically. In my leagues, I tend to let the AI automatically promote and demote the filler players, while my true prospects are handled myself.

I want an email when they are ready to return from the DL. Why this has never been done is beyond me.
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1918 Comments 0 PSUColonel is offline Edit Tags