Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

FHM5 Hotfix, Version 5.7.66, Now Available

Posted 02-25-2019 at 12:37 AM by JakeR514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabres2000 View Post
Just wondering any chance we can add conditions to trades like they do in real life.. and say if u offer a trade a conditional 3rd (turns into a 1st 2019) both those picks are greyed out so u can’t trade them until the other team chooses which pick they will take? Just an idea

I was thinking of this when thinking of the Montour trade today. Good idea that needs to be added.
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1650 Comments 0 JakeR514 is offline Edit Tags
Old

[OC] Jon Heyman Bitmoji Art Project

Posted 02-14-2019 at 11:24 PM by phillsphan

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedhe View Post
Hello everybody. I do some freelance art and one of my next big projects is my Jon Heyman bitmoji art project. For those unaware, Jon Heyman is an insider for MLB Network and senior baseball writer. His twitter avatar is quite iconic and looks like this. I will be submitting this project to a large corporate company to see if they are interested in my photo editing skills. First, I figured I would post some images here and get some feedback. Any and all thoughts and ideas are appreciated. Thank
Minors (Double A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1541 Comments 0 phillsphan is offline Edit Tags
Old

1974 Lou Brock

Posted 02-13-2019 at 06:24 PM by BidPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by joehart View Post
It is probably not an easy way to balance the old timers vs. today’s game that is focused on measuring every aspect and further improving on every little area with technology, equipment, and highly focused training.
If you tilt the stats too much, 50% of the cards become irrelevant and there are already a lot of discussions about how the Live cards just don’t hold up well as you move up. If the developers further boast all the older cards, it will only increase that notion.
Minors (Single A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1480 Comments 0 BidPro is offline Edit Tags
Old

P410 Season 11 mini-whale league

Posted 02-13-2019 at 10:14 AM by Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post

ain't that the truth.... my boys in diamond have racked up 3205 points in 2 days.... at that rate, I might be able to afford a quality upgrade in a couple weeks
Hi guys, I knew this might be a bad week because of lack of watching but...Wow....I did not think we would fall apart this bad. Lol. I will make a couple of changes but it is almost useless unless I am here to monitor how it works out. I knew I always had a advantage because I got to watch my teams instead of...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2124 Comments 0 Zorro is offline Edit Tags
Old

Rain Outs

Posted 02-11-2019 at 11:00 PM by WallyGunner

Hi
I get some rain delays. bet after more than 200 games played, no rain outs. What the heck.
WallyGunner
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2166 Comments 0 WallyGunner is offline Edit Tags