Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Diary of a Can't Miss Prospect II

The story of a player who could be the greatest to ever play the game...
Rate this Entry

April 3, 2010, Oliver Springs, TN, 7:12am

Submit "April 3, 2010, Oliver Springs, TN, 7:12am" to Digg Submit "April 3, 2010, Oliver Springs, TN, 7:12am" to del.icio.us Submit "April 3, 2010, Oliver Springs, TN, 7:12am" to StumbleUpon Submit "April 3, 2010, Oliver Springs, TN, 7:12am" to Google
Posted 04-16-2010 at 03:44 PM by Jason

"Finish your breakfast, we're late for church."

Tina Pearson looked at the stack of pancakes and flicked the top one with her fork. Technically she would have had to start eating before she could finish them. The downside of being a preacher's kid was that you were invisible on Sunday mornings unless people needed something from you.

"Tina!" her mom yelled. "Come on."

Tina pushed the plate toward the middle of the table and walked to her room. She took off her pajamas and was only in her underwear when her mom swooped in.

"Why didn't you eat?"

"I'm just not hungry," Tina lied as she picked up her dress.

"I know you better than that."

Tina stepped into her dress and turned so her mother could zip it up.

"I have a friend who I think is about to get into a lot of trouble," Tina said. "But they don't know it because it's some of their friends who are going to cause the trouble."

"You know this how?"

"I overheard them talking last night at the party," Tina said. "They didn't know I was standing in the hallway."

"So you were eavesdropping," Tina's mom said. "Getting juicy things to gossip about, then? The Bible says gossip is a sin and you know that."

"I know Mama."

"So what's happening?"

"My friend is being lied to and some people are using him to make money without him knowing it," Tina said. "I just can't help but think the right thing to do is to tell him what's going on so he doesn't get hurt any more."

"Did your friend make the decision to get involved with the bad people?"

"Yes."

"Does the situation directly involve you?"

"Not really."

"Then stay out of it. Now, come on, we're late."

Tina's mom whirled and left the room as quickly as she entered. Tina picked up her lipstick. She touched up her lips not because they needed it but rather to have a moment to pause.

"Lord, I need to know what to do," Tina said. "I really need to know."
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3614 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments