Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Winnipeg59
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

FHM - Oct 6, 2013 - First week complete

Submit "FHM - Oct 6, 2013 - First week complete" to Digg Submit "FHM - Oct 6, 2013 - First week complete" to del.icio.us Submit "FHM - Oct 6, 2013 - First week complete" to StumbleUpon Submit "FHM - Oct 6, 2013 - First week complete" to Google
Posted 01-06-2014 at 08:22 PM by Winnipeg59
Updated 01-06-2014 at 08:26 PM by Winnipeg59
Tags fhm

I simmed one day at a time and only made one roster adjustment in that time to get Kane back into the lineup and again used "Ask Asst" to setup the lines.

Speaking of Kane, he appears to be the only player on my roster that is not undergoing "training" as I would view it? On the roster page I see primary and secondary training assigned to each member of my team (and again I have the Assistant Coach selected to conduct the training for my team) expect Kane! He has "None" listed under both Primary and Secondary training.

I have looked as many places as I think I can and I simply cannot see an obvious way to "train" my players even if I chose NOT to have the coach selected for those actions. If anybody knows where "training" actually happens please post a comment to this blog post and let me know.

Of all people on the Jets roster I would hate to see Kane wilt and not reach his maximum potential because he isn't undergoing any training?!?

By the way after the first week of play the Jets are 2-0, beating the Oilers and the Kings are tied atop the Central Division with the Blues and the Wild!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1493 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments