Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

1867 los angeles seraphs (117-45)

Posted 09-27-2009 at 07:19 PM by darkcloud4579

After a 117-win season -- a league record -- the Seraphs road the backs of their three aces (Gunner Carter, Earl Smith and Nelson Mares) to the post-season to face off against the 83-win Eau Claire Paws. The playoff format is 2 teams from each division makes the post-season and then the seeding is based on records. So the Paws were the 2nd place team in the Central Division, but the #8 seed.

Despite that, they dispatched the Seraphs in seven games to advance to the Division Championship...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Dynasty
Views 1749 Comments 0 darkcloud4579 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Daylight Fading: A solo fast-sim dynasty

Posted 09-26-2009 at 02:14 AM by darkcloud4579
Updated 09-27-2009 at 07:07 PM by darkcloud4579

So I created a FOOL variant for my personal use called FOOL-Daylight which essentially is my own fiefdom of baseball clubs in a solo league universe I control.

I run teams for a period of time, sim into the future and rinse, wash, repeat the process again.

I started it in the 1800s so I could simulate a ton of history, but effectively it's played out like it's modern times, with financials using current dollars. Salary cap is at $75 million.

I started...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Dynasty
Views 1415 Comments 0 darkcloud4579 is offline Edit Tags