Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > POETICDRINK2U

Rate this Entry

Age demographic for a boxing game

Submit "Age demographic for a boxing game" to Digg Submit "Age demographic for a boxing game" to del.icio.us Submit "Age demographic for a boxing game" to StumbleUpon Submit "Age demographic for a boxing game" to Google
Posted 07-12-2010 at 11:02 AM by POETICDRINK2U
Updated 07-12-2010 at 11:03 AM by POETICDRINK2U

Quote:
Originally Posted by POETICDRINK2U View Post
Demographics Of Video Gamers | e-Strategy Internet Marketing Blog
The Demographics of Video Gamers
The Entertainment Software Association’s 2005 Essential Facts About the Computer and Video Game Industry report [PDF] reveals that 75% of heads of households play computer or video games and that the average game player’s age is 30 years old. Not surprisingly, a significant percentage of gamers are teenagers: 35% of gamers are under 18 years old. Most gamers, however, 43%, to be exact, are in the 18-49 year old age bracket, while only 19% are over 50 years of age.

Let me see that's 43% + 19%= 62% to 35% under 18. hmmm.. do the math!

*If you have Facebook please support my petition because companies think the over 40 group doesn't play or want a boxing game represented realistically. I beg to differ!

Petition to let EA know players over 40 years old play boxing videogames | Facebook
I think the game industry fear adult consumers because we will criticize a sports game thats not done correct or realistic to the sport.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1896 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments