Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old

Irish Eyes a Smilin'

Posted Today at 02:19 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

A cloud heavy but not stormy sky snagged straight from the Empire of Evil. This wonderful sky is from the west coast of the Emerald Isle. The stadium is UALR's Gary Hogan Stadium. There is a large house behind the LF fence hidden by the trees. Don't remove the backgrounds for this box, or the house will appear grotesquely oversized. As it sits, it's simply a roofline with a chimney.
Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/rZNlVBYJ#3Y7j-d...8BK4H5JWvc4Tl8
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 4 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

New box

Posted 05-27-2024 at 09:35 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Snagged a nice shot of Stonehenge, not visible in this stadium unfortunately. I know it's not Portugal, but hey...

https://mega.nz/file/CZVWEQbT#Pp17NP...OocL9CGxsPfkqc
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 161 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

This one is all about me...

Posted 05-25-2024 at 01:32 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I was at the doctor Thursday afternoon. Saw my favorite FNP, Lauren. She was concerned by my reported symptoms and ordered a massive panel of bloodwork. Only the A1C and glucose were back by the time the Lab folk quit Friday, as expected. They were through the roof.

Long story short, even a layperson like me can read the numbers, and Lauren was correct: I've got adult onset diabetes. Both test results are waaaaay to far out of kilter to be anything else. C'est la vie...it can...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 225 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Free Agent Compensation

Posted 05-24-2024 at 04:57 PM by ChefTort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
We don't always do things exactly according to the real life rules, especially when those are very complicated and arcane.
Where is the Qualifying offer dollar amount on OOTP 25? I'm playing a historical sim and I'm drafting for the 1960 season currently
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 645 Comments 0 ChefTort is offline Edit Tags
Old

I'm so excited!

Posted 05-23-2024 at 09:08 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

In less than a half-hour, my sister-in-law Katya and her fiancé, Calvin, will be landing in London! Like Mrs. Cobb and I, they have followed a long twisting road to bliss. Long story short—we bought Katya a game she wanted as a present about 5 years ago. Not long after, she teamed up with a group of players from the European Theater. One of them was a young lad named Calvin. They connected in a special way, corresponded, and he's made several visits to Kazakhstan since. Now, she's making her...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1840 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags