Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > TheMaus2
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

10/27/15 Match Update

Submit "10/27/15 Match Update" to Digg Submit "10/27/15 Match Update" to del.icio.us Submit "10/27/15 Match Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "10/27/15 Match Update" to Google
Posted 10-26-2015 at 08:39 PM by TheMaus2
Updated 10-28-2015 at 07:43 AM by TheMaus2

SO PUMPED! Today's games are cup games, but that doesn't mean.... Ok, maybe i shouldn't bring out my best players... but i could win a shiny cup. of course, not this round...silly me... Will update this post when the results come.

Chelsea vs. Paris St. Germain
Nothing good enough to report. The game didn't have too many highlights, but the goalies both had good games. A 0-0 draw. We will meet PSG on the road next time.

NEXT MATCH: vs. AC Milan 10/28/15

Monarcas Morelia - Los Angeles Galaxy
Another great game from monarcas, especially Iker Casillas, who helped Morelia get their second clean sheet in a row. Edin Dzeko had a quality game, scoring twice for the Monarcas side, and Nuri Sahin scored on a penalty kick. 3-0 Morelia. Goalscorers: Dzeko 14', 24' Sahin 74'

NEXT MATCH: @ Club Tijuana 10/28/15

All three teams have prevented the opposing side from scoring! All right! Chelsea could break that impossible streak, with AC Milan coming up. AC Milan's squad is deep. They've got Aguero, Neuer, and Fabregas. and that's just their top three. I looked to see the meetings between the two teams in the past 3 seasons, and it's looking like it's gonna be a blowout. they've won with scores of 1-0, 5-3, and 6-0. We're doomed.
Monarcas faces a tough team as well in Club Tijuana. They have the Hulk, Dante, and a guy named Javier Mascherano never heard of him. But I guess we will be evenly matched. Even if we do lose, I get to hang out in Tijuana for a couple days.
Wigan, even though they don't play in these cups, can beat Ipswich. In fact, I EXPECT them to crush Ipswich or get crushed.
The Lactics can win this game because they have a deeper core. We've got Huntelaar, Sahin, and Luis, and the rest of our defense is also tough, considering that I got Luiz Danilo, N'Kloulou, Yan Sommer, and Omar Gonzalez to hold it down. Still pumped!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1457 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments