Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Nuptials!

Posted 02-09-2024 at 01:40 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

My dear sis-in-law, Katya, will be getting married this summer! She's had a 4 year long relationship with a wonderful guy named Calvin. He's in IT and is also a talented piano player! Best part...he's a cool guy. She's Mrs. Cobb's younger sister. She (after instruction) shot the video of our wedding.

The story: we got her Overwatch as pat of her Christmas present. That's where she and Calvin "met". Now they're of course also familiar in real life. My M-I-L loves...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 23467 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Sigh

Posted 01-29-2024 at 10:49 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

The distraction of one of the two greatest Lions seasons of my life has passed. What a glorious run they had, and what a tough ending to it. 'nuff said.

My sister-in-law and mother-in-law endured an earthquake last week. They're fortunate, all is well...even though it was a 7. Apparently some people in their area started a rumor that there had been a tsunami in Sairan Reservoir (they drain that over the winter)...so we're having T-shirts made for them with the cartoon below (AI...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in What I think
Views 22514 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Starting to feel

Posted 01-26-2024 at 02:20 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

human again. It's Mrs. Cobb's birthday today, so I'll not be working much on anything but a wonderful meal for her tonight. She has her present already.

Tonight, rotini with meatballs and cheese, homemade garlic bread, and perhaps some oat bran muffins for dessert. I cook like an old Italian woman...lots and lots, and it's pretty darn good.

Either way, raise a toast to Mrs. Cobb with me tonight! Then, if you're so inclined, raise a toast with me Sunday and root...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 16169 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Rough winter

Posted 01-24-2024 at 09:28 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

I'll be down and out for a few days. I went to take the dogs out and got tangled in the leashes...G'Kar really is that fast...and as I tried to get free he tugged so hard my hefty frame was laid out on the driveway. Concussion, sprained knee, neck and back strain, and a Class A headache that's on its second day. Thank God for insurance, because the ER visit will cost a bunch even with it.

The good side of it? When G'Kar realized he'd hurt me, he came up, sat down next to me, and...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 15690 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Lake Effect Snow

Posted 01-19-2024 at 10:14 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Good morning, everyone!

It’s a balmy 8 degrees with a windchill of -5 here at the center of Northern Aggression! Of course, we’re out by the lake…not in town, and there’s an expression here in the Mitten State that it’s “always cooler by the lake.” I’m reminded that much of Michigan was once beneath a tropical sea. Those of you familiar with Petoskey Stones get this reminder as well. Beats the ever loving **** out of winter.

My sister-in-law sent we a wonderful...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in What I think
Views 10649 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags