Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > History Campaign - All The Way From 1871
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Golden Glove, Platinum Stick, A triple crown and the Manager of the Year

Submit "Golden Glove, Platinum Stick, A triple crown and the Manager of the Year" to Digg Submit "Golden Glove, Platinum Stick, A triple crown and the Manager of the Year" to del.icio.us Submit "Golden Glove, Platinum Stick, A triple crown and the Manager of the Year" to StumbleUpon Submit "Golden Glove, Platinum Stick, A triple crown and the Manager of the Year" to Google
Posted 11-05-2016 at 01:22 PM by TheEquinox
Updated 11-05-2016 at 01:23 PM by TheEquinox (moved to proper blog categories)

Here's another quick post, still related to the 1871 season.

I forgot to add the season awards to my 1871 season wrap up, so here we go.

Here's the Platinum Sticks:

Levi grabbing the award for the 3B position isn't really a surprise. As the best AVG hitter in the young MLB history, this was a no-brainer. However, it's a little sad, he was the only one in our team who was honored here. Something which will hopefully change in the next season!

Great Glove:

As it seems, it's not just Levi's broad bat which makes him an exceptional player, he also seems to have a big glove on his hand! Again, I was a little surprised we didn't have more of those.

League MVP:

Levi came in second here, which is a great achievement! Chicago's George Hall is a somewhat surprising choice here. He's batted a +0.4 AVG, yes, but Levi was close to +0.46! But okay, this way Levi's still got some title left to capture for the future, I guess this will be good for his motivation. At least I hope so

And now the biggest surprise, I really hadn't expected that:

John Stewart (not my real name btw.) picking up the NL's skipper of the year is really strange. Of course I feel honored, but I can't really understand what qualified myself over Chicago's manager. I'm not going to complain, as I'm sure this will lead to some extra-trust by my owner. So hopefully he won't fire me straight away in a bad season.

That's it, next time I'll include these in the season wrap-up post.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments