Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Northern Aggression
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Skybox news, personal musings, and observations on the state of the game and community.

There will also be a some amount of personal content regarding the Cobb's. Also interested in others' goings on should you feel so inclined.
Rate this Entry

Sigh

Submit "Sigh" to Digg Submit "Sigh" to del.icio.us Submit "Sigh" to StumbleUpon Submit "Sigh" to Google
Posted 01-29-2024 at 09:49 AM by Ty Cobb

The distraction of one of the two greatest Lions seasons of my life has passed. What a glorious run they had, and what a tough ending to it. 'nuff said.

My sister-in-law and mother-in-law endured an earthquake last week. They're fortunate, all is well...even though it was a 7. Apparently some people in their area started a rumor that there had been a tsunami in Sairan Reservoir (they drain that over the winter)...so we're having T-shirts made for them with the cartoon below (AI art) that say in both English and Russian, "I survived the great 2024 Sairan Tsunami".

For those who haven't tried it, bran bread is a thing, and it's absolutely great. I have a Cuisinart bread machine, and use the standard bread recipe subbing 1 cup of bran for 1 cup of flour in the 32oz loaf version. I'm also using Bouncer High-gluten flour. Ho-lee crap! Bread with some weight to it...not (as my old friend Allen from Sara Lee said), "Soft and stick to the roof of your mouth." Meaty bread with real flavor and a crisp crust. Good stuff.

A belated Happy Birthday to the Coasties! Your service is appreciated by folks like us in the Nawth more than you know! FYI, we have a CG cutter on the Great Lakes...complete with 50 cal machine guns. Canada is not a threat!
Attached Images

Posted in What I think
Views 22570 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments