Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old

Comerica with alternate skies

Posted 08-15-2023 at 01:24 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Got off my lazy *** and did a re-sky.

We're all pretty familiar with the well shot, well lit photo of Comerica Park in Detroit that is used by pretty much everyone. It's the first pic.

Included here are 4 alternate skies for the CoPa. There are two bonus skies in the archive linked below.

Enjoy!

https://mega.nz/file/ruJBWAqD#bVrFek...zlaqqeix2MOHhI
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Views 3466 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Brave New World

Posted 08-15-2023 at 11:31 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

It's always pleasant to take time and relax with a good book. Over the next couple of nights, I'll be re-reading Mr. Huxley's finest...followed by Eric Blair's best. Both pieces are testaments to the dangers of extremism and intellectual dishonesty. That said...

The habańeros are chugging along well. I'm hoping to harvest some soon. Thai hots are lagging. I don't think they approve of the cool nights we've had lately, so their fruits are underdeveloped. As always, the front
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2405 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 2.00 average.

Comerica!

Posted 08-06-2023 at 03:05 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Aug. 26, Mrs. Cobb and I will be enjoying the Tigers and Astros at the CoPa. Scored front row seats behind third base! Told Masha we'd be so close to the action that she could grab Alex Bregman's backside...she was less than enthused by that idea, or perhaps by my colorful delivery of that line.

My youngest (Damian) and his girlfriend (Chelsey) had promised us tickets to a game of our choice as a Christmas present...well, this is pretty darn great if you ask me! Only other time...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3166 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Road trip

Posted 07-29-2023 at 07:48 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Bought a new dashcam and was field testing it. Led me to an unbelievable sky near Houghton Lake. I’ll have a skybox out quickly!

FYI, the Rove Pro is a pretty good dashcam, but the app is a tiny bit wonky.
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2804 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Ah, the Golden Years

Posted 07-24-2023 at 12:50 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

The hold such promise when you're young. Sometimes, you get there and it's not what you planned. I've been slowed greatly this week by medication side effects—vertigo, light headedness—thanks to a blood pressure medicine. Nevertheless...I'll be back working on the Five Lakes League this week. I should have some more logos and backgrounds ready fairly soon. I've slacked there.

On happier notes, I've got 35 Thai hot peppers in various stages of development! A friend in the flatlands...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2725 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags