Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Northern Aggression
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Skybox news, personal musings, and observations on the state of the game and community.

There will also be a some amount of personal content regarding the Cobb's. Also interested in others' goings on should you feel so inclined.
Rate this Entry

Skybox & 5 Lakes Info

Submit "Skybox & 5 Lakes Info" to Digg Submit "Skybox & 5 Lakes Info" to del.icio.us Submit "Skybox & 5 Lakes Info" to StumbleUpon Submit "Skybox & 5 Lakes Info" to Google
Posted 09-20-2023 at 08:40 AM by Ty Cobb

I'm now starting to focus on my projects, both short and long term. I figure I'll do 1 or 2 boxes this week.

I got a car mount a while back for the GoPro, but took a long time to test it out before my grand plan...who wants to risk an expensive toy on a $40 mount? Well, it turns out the mount is everything GoPro said it was, as I took my first highway speed video the other day. Why is this important?

I'm going to begin mounting the camera cartop (not carrot as my spellcheck selected) more often now. I can snag still frames from the 360 video, enlarge them in Topaz, and use them as skybox sources...no "Oh, I missed the best moments of that sunset," ever again...except of course for the days I rue not bringing the camera.

Late fall and winter shots will again be a thing for me. The medication my lovely doctor has proposed seems to be helping my neuropathy somewhat. Fall in Michigan is often spectacular, and I have high hopes as I see the first maples giving up their fiery reds already.

Another thing that will make skybox production somewhat faster is coming Tuesday...a Mac Studio. I'm so excited! Also, it's phone upgrade season and the 48mp camera on the new iPhone is a substantial upgrade to my current camera. Backgrounds will become sharper and better and larger.

I'm going to go back to work on the Five Lakes League, and I'll trickle out stuff about it here. I'm not in a rush...I've got a certain aesthetic in mind. There's also a lot of travel time involved as I want great local pix for backgrounds.

I'll also be producing some more sky replacements on existing parks. Requests ARE taken. Post them here, and if I'm not overwhelmed I'll produce them, usually in lots of 5/stadium as always.

Morning coffee is kicking in. May you all have great coffee and fine bacon in your mornings!
Views 3811 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments