Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP Update 20.6 - OOTP 20 Available - FHM 6 Available

FHM 6 Available Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Jersey Template

Posted 04-06-2013 at 01:59 PM by Gern44
Updated 04-07-2013 at 06:19 PM by Gern44

Here's a downloadable copy of one of my Jersey Templates.

It was pointed out to me that if you remove the 44 from the text so it doesn't show on the back, there's still a 'cutout' for the 44 in the pinstripe layer. It wont affect the jerseys in the game at all, but i'll see if I can fix that.

http://gern44.deviantart.com/art/Jer...%3Agern44&qo=0

Here's a sample:

All Star Starter
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3876 Comments 3 Gern44 is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Rise of the Redbirds Pt. 2

Posted 03-30-2013 at 12:47 AM by CardsFan2006

We swept Toronto as well, and stayed at home to play the White Sox. We won in our first game against them, but George Leggett gave up three runs in the first inning of the next game, which we lost. This solidified one thing in my mind: we had to get rid of Leggett. He was a well-known player, he'd surely be good trade bait. I finally made a deal, with the Washington Nationals, after we won our next two games (including one on a walk-off walk in the ninth inning), the first still against Chicago...
Minors (Double A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 921 Comments 0 CardsFan2006 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Roster editing?

Posted 03-29-2013 at 07:44 PM by sizzlingpopcorn

Eventually, but not at the moment.
Major Leagues
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1071 Comments 1 sizzlingpopcorn is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Rise of the Redbirds Pt. 1

Posted 03-24-2013 at 01:11 PM by CardsFan2006

When I took over the Cardinals, I didn't realize it would be so hard.

Ever since I was a little boy, I dreamed of running a baseball team. And I wanted that team to be my hometown Cardinals. When the lockout happened and the league just ended, I saw those dreams go to waste. Then in 2012, when it got set back up, I could realize my dreams once again. After the Cards' dismal 2014 season (62-100), they were desperate, and they hired me to steer them back in the right direction....
Minors (Double A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 689 Comments 0 CardsFan2006 is offline Edit Tags
Old

The Majestyx Baseball League (MBL)

Posted 03-23-2013 at 11:10 AM by majestyx

I have created a completely fictional Major League named Majestyx Baseball League (MBL), although it is using the real names of MLB teams. I am letting it be a pure sim league with the computer/AI calling all the shots. I'm surprised how fun it can be just to watch as a fan.

I have set up the league starting in 1980, when I was 10 years old and lived the magical season that was the first Phillies World Series win.

Twelve games into the season, the Phillies are undefeated....
Bat Boy
Posted in OOTP, Dynasty
Views 802 Comments 0 majestyx is offline Edit Tags