Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

first man on 2nd base to start extra innings in MLB history

Posted 07-29-2020 at 09:00 AM by Big Phesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappa1 View Post
I've decided the day the rule was announced. It stinks. So does the minimum 3 batter rule for pitchers. These are the 2 worst rules so far to date. There are many others they've made, but, these 2 stink the most. And what a sneaky way to get the DH in for National League teams. Come next year, do you think they'll go back to pitchers batting. No they won't. I can smell this one coming and this stinks, too. I'm hating modern baseball more and more and so are a lot of fans as the overall
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8388 Comments 0 Big Phesta is offline Edit Tags
Old

Any update on the mobile version?

Posted 07-25-2020 at 08:09 PM by ModestoNuts209

It’s way to long of a wait
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4631 Comments 0 ModestoNuts209 is offline Edit Tags
Old

Hey, is this tanking, shrewd managing, or just plain unethical?

Posted 07-13-2020 at 05:45 PM by MaroonAlberich

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronhatch View Post
My teams I'm playing with restrictions both got kicked down to rookie league this week... where I noticed this gem. There's two clear tankers in the league, but the other guy is small time compared to this one. Noticed one because I was looking through the rosters in my division, this one turned up when I looked at the manager list for the league and saw 174 tournament wins. (Yes, I've reported both of them.)
These are the kinds of players I want to see get accounts locked and see...
Minors (Single A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 20771 Comments 0 MaroonAlberich is offline Edit Tags
Old

Seriously!!!???

Posted 07-07-2020 at 03:11 PM by Thomidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by slugga27 View Post
I wouldn't say fastest in baseball, prior to Hilliard and Diaz coming in this season he was on of the fastest on the roster. Far more deserving of a speed rating than 45.

Case and point. You say he's a 45, I say he's a 59. This is dependent on how your scout values him. I do realize my error; you did say on the roster and not in baseball. I apologize.

Because I am a devoted Rockies fan and watch him. The guy is fast much faster than what the stats reveal. I will
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9023 Comments 0 Thomidor is offline Edit Tags