Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Dynasty Blogs describing Out of the Park Baseball dynasties.
Old

WBL 2039: 31-32. Draft Day.

Posted 09-24-2009 at 11:46 PM by Hazza
Updated 09-24-2009 at 11:52 PM by Hazza

After leading the league a few times, and starting 6-0 we have slumped quite badly.

What is the cause I hear you ask?

Remember those guys from earlier on?

The "Heroes?"

They're all out.

For at least 4 months each.

Drat.

Come draft day my scouts assured me that we'd found a winner, a local lad. Willi Friedman. He was going to hit over 300 each year in CF, great contact...
Minors (Triple A)
Posted in Dynasty, WBL
Views 1382 Comments 0 Hazza is offline Edit Tags
Old

Riot Tales 6: The Riot Organization

Posted 09-24-2009 at 11:08 PM by battists

January 3, 2080 (Philadelphia, PA)

Harris Anderson sat together with Winston Alvarez and Ramon Velasco at the front of the lecture hall. In the seats were fifty baseball players ranging in age from 17 to 34, decked out in suits and ties and generally looking like fish out of water. Harris cleared his throat to speak, and the microphone blared feedback, eliciting cringes around the room. A tech hustled over to make a small adjustment. Harris looked guiltily down at the device, and...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Dynasty
Views 16632 Comments 4 battists is offline Edit Tags
Old

WBL 2039. Berlin 1-0

Posted 09-24-2009 at 04:06 AM by Hazza
Updated 09-24-2009 at 04:11 AM by Hazza

News just in:

"The Berlin Daggers will lose the services of right fielder Mitch Hanson after he sustained torn ankle ligaments while making a defensive play in todays game. "I'll get through it," Hanson said. "The key now is to stay positive."

Hanson will be out for 4 months. He is currently hitting .400 after one game with 2 hits and 2 RBIs in 5 ABs.

What was that about not bragging about a player? Ironically because...
Minors (Triple A)
Posted in Dynasty, WBL
Views 1317 Comments 0 Hazza is offline Edit Tags
Old

WBL 2039: Spring Training.

Posted 09-24-2009 at 03:44 AM by Hazza
Updated 09-24-2009 at 04:16 AM by Hazza

9-13. Ouch.

First thing I did was evaluate my foreign players. Berlin had a lot of dead wood non german ranks. I cleared out some overseas players on low contracts for Germans to make some space (Why would you have a guy on 1mil year in a precious spot?), and replaced them with quality players. Catcher was difficult, I had to grab two local lads who could barely swing a bat, but they put the pads on and could catch so that was enough. Short was a troubling position but I ironed it...
Attached Images

Minors (Triple A)
Posted in Dynasty, WBL
Views 1401 Comments 0 Hazza is offline Edit Tags
Old

New World Order: The World Baseball League

Posted 09-24-2009 at 03:25 AM by Hazza
Updated 09-24-2009 at 04:12 AM by Hazza

In 2029 Baseball went global, with the creation of the new World Baseball League. Comprising of Twenty teams divided into two leagues (Pacific and Atlantic.) the competition would contest the WBL Shield.

The Pacific League features teams in Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Brisbane, Seattle, Los Angeles, Hawaii, Wellington, Taipai and Seoul.

The Atlantic League features teams in: New York, Boston, London, Manchester, Rome, Milan, Barcelona, Valencia, Paris and Berlin.
Minors (Triple A)
Posted in Dynasty, WBL
Views 1175 Comments 0 Hazza is offline Edit Tags