Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Gern44
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Rate this Entry

Logo Jerseys

Submit "Logo Jerseys" to Digg Submit "Logo Jerseys" to del.icio.us Submit "Logo Jerseys" to StumbleUpon Submit "Logo Jerseys" to Google
Posted 04-10-2013 at 01:30 PM by Gern44
Updated 04-24-2013 at 09:40 AM by Gern44

Updated:
- NFL, NHL and USFL are Complete.

I wanted to create some generic Home and Road jersey's that people can use for a variety of needs and eventually settled on using just logos on the jerseys.

I also really liked Justafan's WBC jerseys so I used (with his permission) his layers as the template for all the jerseys. I called the dark jerseys the Home and the white jerseys the road.

My intent is to create jerseys for as many pro sports teams as I can, tho Im not sure how far I'll get before I get bored (as i tend to do). For now, its going to be a 'living project'.

For now, I've completed the NFL and started on the NHL. My goal is not to create authentic replicas or anything, tho i did try to be as tru to each team as possible.

In some cases such as New York, Green Bay and Kansas City, the logo is for the City, not the team name, but overall, I used team logos. In cases like the Ravens, i used their alternate logo, simply because it fits this theme better.

They can be viewed and downloaded here:
OOTP Logo Jerseys Photos by Gern44 | Photobucket

Samples:

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3064 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments