Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs > Zorro

Rate this Entry

P410 Season 11 mini-whale league

Submit "P410 Season 11 mini-whale league" to Digg Submit "P410 Season 11 mini-whale league" to del.icio.us Submit "P410 Season 11 mini-whale league" to StumbleUpon Submit "P410 Season 11 mini-whale league" to Google
Posted 02-13-2019 at 10:14 AM by Zorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl jason View Post

ain't that the truth.... my boys in diamond have racked up 3205 points in 2 days.... at that rate, I might be able to afford a quality upgrade in a couple weeks
Hi guys, I knew this might be a bad week because of lack of watching but...Wow....I did not think we would fall apart this bad. Lol. I will make a couple of changes but it is almost useless unless I am here to monitor how it works out. I knew I always had a advantage because I got to watch my teams instead of just setting a lineup and leaving but I never thought it was this important. I now know what it feels like if I was working and did not have the time to work my team. Well this week I do not have the time and I am paying for it big time. Maybe I can get lucky. I also miss not being on the forum all day. I love to see all the post of our league and rant a little. O well maybe next week. Good luck everyone (Who does not play me) your doormat this week, Zorro.
P.S. Medici, I always had respect for you and your Breakers But now I am totally impressed. What you did last week when you were not Around is beyond believe to me. I had to fight tooth and nail to not only win the Division but to squeak out the playoff win against you. I see this week how tough it is to change things without watching the results and tweaking. Now I am just guessing and I see how hard that is to do. You are a TRUE Champion my friend..😁
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2124 Comments 0 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments