Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Expanded Rosters

Posted 06-18-2023 at 11:57 AM by JudgeGio

Waiver trades past the trade deadline are no longer allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad K View Post
The rule has existed forever. There's the excuse (look at young players) and the reality (contenders can strengthen their team in Sept with waiver trades).

Just goes to show not all stupid rules were introduced by Manfred.
Minors (Rookie Ball)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2686 Comments 0 JudgeGio is offline Edit Tags
Old

I was out yesterday

Posted 06-16-2023 at 02:01 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

visiting the eldest Mrs. Cobb. She's amazing...she stands at the edge of the abyss, but somehow extends her reach back to steady herself. I had a wonderful visit with her. She was so animated and alert! No matter the future, for a short while at least, I have gotten my mother "back", as she seems more herself than in many months. Each day like this is a gift of gold to my heart.

I was also, on the way home, kicking myself in the ass for not having brought the camera...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1368 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Skybox #6

Posted 06-12-2023 at 04:39 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Shown at Boshamer Stadium, though a mountain like this is...ahem...unlikely to be seen in Nawth Carolina!

https://mega.nz/file/oqBACBLQ#y9N17r...qQuaMh4Zdobz6E

This is a link to the folder of 36 pix we took of the fire affects area. Thankfully, nobody was injured or died, and only three buildings were lost, none a home. Our firefighters are the best!

https://mega.nz/folder/siBFDTSY#jMT1UPShw3QVv8cWGiiRxg
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 2349 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Rain!

Posted 06-11-2023 at 04:09 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Northern and Central Michigan have finally been blessed with some rain, so the danger of catastrophic wildfires is reduced some!

Mrs. Cobb has Jury Duty tomorrow, so I'm planning on at least a morning of skyboxing! I've got quite a few lined up. Tuesday will be an off day as I go to visit Mom again. Look for logos and more on the Five Lakes League on Wednesday or Thursday.

Today's visual treat? Mrs. Cobb (Masha) is a big, big fan of irises. This is our first to...
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 49936 Comments 1 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Spotlight Packs Information

Posted 06-09-2023 at 04:48 PM by Nicolino Di Benedetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal3607 View Post
"The fixed card in the spotlight pack will be guaranteed to be at least a silver card."

I bought a spotlight pack. They were non-live cards. But no silver or better. It was a rip of 16000 points.

Hi. Can you DM me your username?
Perfect Team Project Manager
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 8422 Comments 0 Nicolino Di Benedetto is offline Edit Tags