Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old

Hidden Players?

Posted 03-17-2015 at 11:10 AM by Arc Flash
Updated 03-23-2015 at 03:04 AM by Arc Flash

I am building a league based on History starting in 1871. I am following the NAPBBP structure with 9 team in 1871, 11 teams in 1872 and so on. I am using Historical Players as they played in those years though I have changed their names and teams and have modified the original schedules a bit to make it interesting. I only use these modified players and no fictional players, other than the fact I have changed there names.

The Problem is that I decided to add an Independent Minor...
Bat Boy
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2274 Comments 0 Arc Flash is offline Edit Tags
Old

Old TV photos

Posted 03-01-2015 at 06:01 PM by oldtimers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pegasus27 View Post
I found the TV EBay site in 2006 or 2007. At first I only downloaded and cropped pictures that I needed. At some point I started keeping more. I have lots of old TV pics saved and many are before they started watermarking them. I have probably posted a lot of them in this thread or others on this site. I really can't remember.

I would like to zip them into a file and make it downloadable for anyone but over the last few years I did not keep up with sites that allow large files to
Minors (Single A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1732 Comments 0 oldtimers is offline Edit Tags
Old

Gambo and T_Wil1 Photopack

Posted 02-25-2015 at 11:38 PM by oldtimers

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico43 View Post
On BobW's blog, he has made a sheet of '69 Pilots cards. I can't blow this up, but I can at least illuminate it...

Attachment 385126
I would love to see the rest of the pilots. Where can I find the rest of the sheet to see the rest of the players? Thanks for any help.
Minors (Single A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1728 Comments 0 oldtimers is offline Edit Tags
Old

Gambo and T_Wil1 Photopack

Posted 02-23-2015 at 11:18 PM by oldtimers

Quote:
Originally Posted by simarc View Post
I did a full team set for the Pilots and posted it on another game board, so I won't include the link here. Here is the updated one I did from Williams off a photo that I colorized.
where would I find the rest of the 1969 pilots cards you did?
Minors (Single A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1544 Comments 0 oldtimers is offline Edit Tags
Old

Thoughts

Posted 02-20-2015 at 02:53 AM by deanwells1234

Hello OOTPdevelopments world!
So I have been long debating with myself what I should try and do with my love of sports, more importantly my love of Hockey and especially the Nashville Predators.
This is where I have come to the idea of starting an NHL blog, one that will cover my opinion on big stories, the teams that are playing amazingly and overall be an opinion blog about the wonderful sport of hockey. My only real problems are;
1) Time! I do not have enough time to really...
Minors (Triple A)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1855 Comments 0 deanwells1234 is offline Edit Tags