Home | Webstore
Latest News: OOTP 25 Available - FHM 10 Available - OOTP Go! Available

Out of the Park Baseball 25 Buy Now!

Go Back   OOTP Developments Forums > Blogs

Old

Clip Studio 3 is out, and I'm having fun

Posted 03-14-2024 at 10:46 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Just snagged it, have been waiting 3 months for my pre-order to get released. Those people make a fine product, but they could take some serious lessons in customer service from the Development Team here.

CSP 3 looks to be an epic improvement...and that's saying something. It's the Cadillac of drawing and painting apps. You can utilize 3d models in your art easily. You can publish easily, especially if you spring for EX (I didn't because I'm cheap). It's on sale still for the...
Hall Of Famer
Views 6170 Comments 1 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Brave New Worlds

Posted 03-13-2024 at 11:07 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

25 has been released, so we can all talk about the new features! My favorite is, of course, the new skybox array. No longer are we limited to day and night. Now we get evenings, and clear/cloudy/rainy. Well, no rainy at night...ok. If you're inclined, be sure to thank Jorin for opening this up!

I'll be working hard over the next month and a half as it warms up to get more boxes. What you'll see is a concerted effort to fill in all those slots for each location. Be mindful,...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in Skyboxes
Views 6020 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Fyi

Posted 03-10-2024 at 01:01 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Nothing earth shattering here. It's windy and snowing lightly today, and like all of you, I'm anticipating release date!

This skybox pic, which google (thanks) has rendered useless, is taken from a drone (not mine, DJI's are way out of my range or ability) over the lake I live across the road from. Those of you who've not been to Northern Michigan...this is what you're missing.

The 3d projection makes it look absolutely massive, but it's only 3 square miles....
Attached Images

Hall Of Famer
Posted in What I think
Views 13057 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Long weekend

Posted 03-04-2024 at 01:04 PM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

The weekend here was glorious weatherwise. It was 65 degrees yesterday over Grand Traverse Bay! Of course, those unfortunate enough to be driving near me may not have been noticing quite as much, as I was less than kind to several erratic drivers with my non-verbal communication.

I would have taken and posted some skyboxes from yesterday's trip, but the March view of Northern Michigan is unflattering to say the least. When I say this next part, understand that I mean it only as...
Hall Of Famer
Views 23245 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags
Old

Michigan Weather

Posted 02-28-2024 at 11:12 AM by Ty Cobb (Northern Aggression)

Yesterday it hit 65! This morning, the wind chill was 4, and it's snowing.

Northern Michigan is a truly fine place to live. Hurricanes don't come here. Tornadoes are rare. Floods...rare and only in the southern reach. Earthquakes? The biggest of my life was a 3.2...

That said, the old adage came true. 10 minutes before bedtime, I shut off my system and unplugged all the electronics. As I was going to bed the lightning started. I don't know about any of you,...
Hall Of Famer
Posted in What I think
Views 27673 Comments 0 Ty Cobb is offline Edit Tags